Wednesday, April 27, 2011
council@muc.xmpp.org
April
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
        1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
 
             
XMPP Council Room | https://xmpp.org/about/xmpp-standards-foundation#council | Room logs: http://logs.xmpp.org/council/ | https://trello.com/b/ww7zWMlI/xmpp-council-agenda

[00:12:00] *** Tobias has left the room
[01:43:52] *** bear has joined the room
[02:51:24] *** bear has left the room
[02:51:25] *** bear has joined the room
[06:25:46] *** Kev shows as "online" and his status message is "http://swift.im/releases/swift-1.0/"
[07:13:12] *** Kev has left the room
[07:17:14] *** Kev has joined the room
[07:17:15] *** Kev shows as "online"
[07:22:24] *** Tobias has joined the room
[07:30:33] *** Kooda shows as "online"
[07:37:48] *** Kev shows as "away"
[07:41:41] *** Tobias shows as "away" and his status message is "Auto Status (idle)"
[07:42:52] *** Kooda shows as "away"
[07:49:31] *** Tobias shows as "online"
[07:58:00] *** Kev shows as "online"
[08:00:22] *** Tobias has left the room
[08:12:37] *** Kev shows as "away"
[08:13:20] *** Kev shows as "online"
[09:23:38] *** Tobias has joined the room
[10:12:36] *** Kooda shows as "online"
[10:12:56] *** Kooda shows as "online"
[10:25:18] *** Kooda shows as "xa" and his status message is "mange"
[10:51:33] *** Kooda shows as "online"
[10:51:45] *** Kooda shows as "online"
[10:51:46] *** Kooda shows as "online"
[10:52:48] *** Kooda shows as "xa"
[11:08:29] *** Kev has left the room
[11:13:00] *** Kev has joined the room
[11:13:01] *** Kev shows as "online"
[11:30:24] *** Kev has left the room
[11:34:36] *** Kev has joined the room
[11:34:37] *** Kev shows as "online"
[11:39:49] *** Tobias has left the room
[11:52:30] *** Kev has left the room
[12:04:10] *** Kev has joined the room
[12:04:11] *** Kev shows as "online"
[13:03:31] *** Tobias has joined the room
[13:52:19] *** MattJ has joined the room
[13:56:57] *** Kev has left the room
[14:09:55] *** Kev has joined the room
[14:09:56] *** Kev shows as "online" and his status message is "http://swift.im/releases/swift-1.0/"
[14:30:53] *** stpeter has joined the room
[14:33:52] <stpeter> good morning, afternoon, or evening as the case may be
[14:34:41] <Kev> Afternoon Peter.
[14:36:37] <MattJ> Afternoon
[14:52:51] *** Fritzy has joined the room
[14:55:32] <Kev> !agendaclear
[14:55:32] <Kanchil+> Kev: Done.
[14:55:45] <Kev> !agendaappend Vote on advancing XEP-0261 (Jingle In-Band Bytestreams Transport
Method) to Draft
http://mail.jabber.org/pipermail/standards/2011-March/024267.html
[14:55:45] <Kanchil+> Kev: Done.
[14:55:56] <Kev> !agendaappend Update XEP-0178 (Best Practices for Use of SASL EXTERNAL with
Certificates) with the interim version 1.1rc5:

http://xmpp.org/extensions/tmp/xep-0178-1.1.html

http://xmpp.org/extensions/diff/api/xep/0178/diff/1.0/vs/1.1rc5
[14:55:57] <Kanchil+> Kev: Done.
[14:56:06] <Kev> !agendaappend Publish http://xmpp.org/extensions/inbox/sensors.html as a XEP?
[14:56:06] <Kanchil+> Kev: Done.
[14:56:15] <Kev> !agendaappend Publish http://xmpp.org/extensions/inbox/coin.html as a XEP?
[14:56:15] <Kanchil+> Kev: Done.
[14:56:24] <Kev> !agendaappend Publish http://xmpp.org/extensions/inbox/json.html as a XEP?
[14:56:24] <Kanchil+> Kev: Done.
[14:56:29] <Kev> !agenda
[14:56:29] <Kanchil+> Kev: 1) Roll call
2) Agenda bashing
3) Vote on advancing XEP-0261 (Jingle In-Band Bytestreams Transport
Method) to Draft
http://mail.jabber.org/pipermail/standards/2011-March/024267.html
4) Update XEP-0178 (Best Practices for Use of SASL EXTERNAL with
Certificates) with the interim version 1.1rc5:

http://xmpp.org/extensions/tmp/xep-0178-1.1.html

http://xmpp.org/extensions/diff/api/xep/0178/diff/1.0/vs/1.1rc5
5) Publish http://xmpp.org/extensions/inbox/sensors.html as a XEP?
6) Publish http://xmpp.org/extensions/inbox/coin.html as a XEP?
7) Publish http://xmpp.org/extensions/inbox/json.html as a XEP?
8) Date of next meeting
9) Any other business
Fini
[14:56:38] <Kev> !agendaup 0
[14:56:38] <Kanchil+> Kev: Command 'agendaup' failed: bot/scripts/agenda.lua:41: attempt to perform arithmetic on field '?' (a nil value)
[14:56:44] <Kev> !agendaup -10
[14:56:44] <Kanchil+> Kev: Command 'agendaup' failed: bot/scripts/agenda.lua:41: attempt to perform arithmetic on field '?' (a nil value)
[14:56:50] <Kev> Hrmph.
[14:56:52] <Kev> Silly Lua.
[14:56:58] <Kev> !agendaup
[14:56:58] <Kanchil+> Kev: Command 'agendaup' failed: bot/scripts/agenda.lua:41: attempt to perform arithmetic on field '?' (a nil value)
[14:59:20] *** linuxwolf has joined the room
[14:59:34] <linuxwolf> /whew
[14:59:51] <Fritzy> I apologize for my absence last week.
[15:01:17] <stpeter> :)
[15:01:19] *** remko has joined the room
[15:01:19] *** remko shows as "online"
[15:01:27] <Kev> Right, I guess we should think about starting.
[15:01:36] *linuxwolf is thinking
[15:02:07] *** Kanchil+ has left the room
[15:02:22] *** Kanchil+ has joined the room
[15:02:22] *** Kanchil+ shows as "online" and his status message is "Online and botty"
[15:02:22] <Kanchil+> Kev: Done.
[15:02:22] <Kanchil+> Kev: Done.
[15:02:22] <Kanchil+> Kev: 1) Roll call
2) Agenda bashing
3) Vote on advancing XEP-0261 (Jingle In-Band Bytestreams Transport
4) Update XEP-0178 (Best Practices for Use of SASL EXTERNAL with
5) Publish http://xmpp.org/extensions/inbox/sensors.html as a XEP?
6) Publish http://xmpp.org/extensions/inbox/coin.html as a XEP?
7) Publish http://xmpp.org/extensions/inbox/json.html as a XEP?
8) Publish http://xmpp.org/extensions/inbox/coin.html as a XEP?
9) Publish http://xmpp.org/extensions/inbox/json.html as a XEP?
10) Date of next meeting
11) Any other business
Fini
[15:02:22] <Kanchil+> Kev: 0) Fini.
[15:02:22] <Kanchil+> Kev: -10) Fini.
[15:02:22] <Kanchil+> Kev: -9) Fini.
[15:02:27] <Kev> Yay, fixed
[15:02:31] <Kev> !agendaup 9
[15:02:31] <Kanchil+> Kev: 0) Fini.
[15:02:36] <Kev> Let's start!
[15:02:40] <Kev> I don't see Ralph online
[15:02:42] <Kev> !agendaup
[15:02:43] <Kanchil+> Kev: 1) Roll call
[15:02:43] <Fritzy> Yay Lua!
[15:02:48] <linuxwolf> presente
[15:02:51] <Fritzy> here
[15:03:02] *stpeter increases the window size
[15:03:33] <stpeter> ack, no sign of Ralph
[15:03:43] *** emcho has joined the room
[15:03:58] <Kev> MattJ: There?
[15:04:03] <MattJ> Present
[15:04:07] <linuxwolf> yay
[15:04:07] <Kev> !agendaup
[15:04:07] <Kanchil+> Kev: 2) Agenda bashing
[15:04:12] <Fritzy> whoah, lag
[15:04:31] <Fritzy> None
[15:04:33] <MattJ> No bashing
[15:04:37] <MattJ> (yet)
[15:04:42] <stpeter> heh
[15:04:47] <stpeter> I don't think I have any bashing
[15:04:54] <linuxwolf> nay
[15:04:55] <Kev> Good enough
[15:04:59] <Kev> !agendaup
[15:04:59] <Kanchil+> Kev: 3) Vote on advancing XEP-0261 (Jingle In-Band Bytestreams Transport
[15:05:08] <linuxwolf> I will vote onlist
[15:05:14] <Kev> It's not clear that we've had *any* feedback on the last call.
[15:05:21] <Kev> +to me
[15:05:22] <MattJ> No, I didn't see any
[15:05:34] <MattJ> Plus I wanted to implement this myself, but haven't yet :)
[15:05:34] <Fritzy> I'll vote on list
[15:05:37] <Kev> Which vaguely implies that no-one thinks it's needed to fill gaps etc.
[15:05:47] <Kev> I can't believe this is true.
[15:06:06] <MattJ> Me neither, I think it's just a case that implementations aren't ready enough yet
[15:06:15] *linuxwolf nods
[15:06:29] <linuxwolf> I do hear desire for it…might just be too new still?
[15:06:55] <linuxwolf> /shrug
[15:06:55] <stpeter> as I recall there might be implementations in Pidgin and Psi
[15:07:01] <Fritzy> oh really
[15:07:04] <Kev> Oh.
[15:07:08] <stpeter> not sure if those are released
[15:07:17] <Kev> I didn't know it was in Psi.
[15:07:24] *** linuxwolf shows as "dnd" and his status message is "in a meeting!"
[15:07:28] <MattJ> There might be an implementation in Gajim, but I'm not 100% sure
[15:07:28] *** linuxwolf shows as "dnd" and his status message is "XSF council meeting"
[15:07:30] <remko> IBB is, not jingle
[15:07:56] <remko> the spec is fairly trivial to be fair ;-)
[15:07:57] <stpeter> well, someone poked me on-list about a Psi plugin or patch for Jingle file transfer
[15:08:13] <stpeter> he wanted to know when the specs would be done :)
[15:08:22] <stpeter> anyway we can round up the implementers
[15:08:26] <remko> anyway, there's a typo in it, but i think it has been caught before :)
[15:08:29] <Fritzy> perhaps we should contact the authors and extend last call?
[15:08:37] <Kev> It'd be good to have *some* last call feedback before voting on this.
[15:08:46] <remko> i implemented part of it, but the summer will bring more :)
[15:08:48] <Kev> Fritzy: Right.
[15:08:48] <stpeter> we need to decide if we are going to require implementations, and implementation feedback, before advancing things to Draft
[15:09:17] <Kev> stpeter: Given that people have implemented this, it'd be good for them to speak up.
[15:09:18] <MattJ> I didn't know that was up for decision :)
[15:09:39] <remko> stpeter: did you have the invalid xml typo in example 1 already?
[15:09:40] <stpeter> MattJ: it seems to be an implicit criterion here
[15:10:12] <MattJ> stpeter, it begs the question of the purpose of last call if we don't really need any feedback
[15:10:19] <remko> is there a reason why this xep is in last call btw?
[15:10:26] <stpeter> hmph I thought I fixed that
[15:10:35] <remko> shouldn't it be in last call together with all other jingle FT specs?
[15:10:43] <stpeter> remko: because we're trying to get the whole jingle file transfer suite to Draft
[15:10:46] <Kev> stpeter: It's not that it's required to have implementations - it's that Last Call gave absolutely no feedback.
[15:10:55] <stpeter> per http://xmpp.org/about-xmpp/xsf/xsf-roadmap/
[15:11:02] <remko> and given that this xep only adds some jingle sprinkles on top of an existing spec, i personally would suggest waiting for implementation feedback :)
[15:11:06] <stpeter> and doing them all at the same time would have been too much for people to review
[15:11:16] <stpeter> remko: chicken and egg
[15:11:25] <stpeter> "oh I can't implement that, it's only experimental"
[15:11:49] <stpeter> however
[15:11:49] <remko> stpeter: right, makes sense. But the state of the ohter xeps is not up to date, which means nobody will implement this or be able to give feedback without being consistent with each other at least.
[15:11:51] <stpeter> I'm happy to wait
[15:11:52] <Kev> I'd like to extend the last call, anyway
[15:11:58] <stpeter> I mean, it's not like there is a huge hurry
[15:12:04] <stpeter> XMPP is dying anyway :)
[15:12:04] <MattJ> So let's update XEP-0001 for Final as the only state :)
[15:12:09] <linuxwolf> Kev: +1 to that
[15:12:17] <MattJ> +1 to an extension... 2 weeks?
[15:12:17] <linuxwolf> heh
[15:12:18] <Fritzy> >_<
[15:12:28] <Kev> MattJ: Seems reasonable to me.
[15:12:33] <stpeter> I can reach out to various people who have implemented this or have been thinking about it
[15:12:40] *** Tobias has left the room
[15:12:42] <MattJ> stpeter, thanks, that would help
[15:12:43] <Kev> stpeter: That would be good, please.
[15:12:43] <stpeter> same with the other jingle ft specs
[15:12:50] <linuxwolf> /nod
[15:13:01] <Kev> Ok, moving on then.
[15:13:02] <remko> stpeter: i looked at them, i can give you feedback too ;-)
[15:13:04] <Kev> !agendaup
[15:13:04] <Kanchil+> Kev: 4) Update XEP-0178 (Best Practices for Use of SASL EXTERNAL with
[15:13:26] <MattJ> with <it's a mystery>? :)
[15:13:31] <Kev> So broken :(
[15:13:36] <Kev> See the agenda sent to the mailing list :)
[15:13:52] <linuxwolf> Certificates) with the interim version 1.1rc
[15:13:58] <linuxwolf> 5
[15:14:00] <linuxwolf> (-:
[15:14:05] <Kev> I'm voting onlist on this anyway.
[15:14:09] <linuxwolf> ditto
[15:14:11] <MattJ> This, as dialback, is in my queue for thorough review
[15:14:13] <Fritzy> I need to take a look
[15:14:21] <MattJ> Dialback I'm halfway through, but not completed yet
[15:14:34] <MattJ> I forgot how long it was :)
[15:14:42] <Kev> Ok. Votes onlist in the next couple of weeks then.
[15:14:44] <Kev> !agendaup
[15:14:44] <Kanchil+> Kev: 5) Publish http://xmpp.org/extensions/inbox/sensors.html as a XEP?
[15:15:10] <Kev> Fritzy: As I recall, you were going to post your objections to-list for the authors to address, and I don't *remember* seeing that.
[15:15:11] <MattJ> That's a very good question
[15:15:13] <stpeter> I think the Council needs to re-review XEP-0220, given the recent discussions and the fact that one of the co-authors said my handling of it was "ridiculous"
[15:15:33] <Fritzy> Kev: You're right.
[15:15:34] <stpeter> so I would propose a re-vote on the latest version (0.9)
[15:15:43] <Kev> stpeter: OK.
[15:16:11] <MattJ> If we're going for a re-vote, Kev/stpeter please put me down as -1 on the last vote rather than DNV :)
[15:16:24] <linuxwolf> (-:
[15:16:27] <MattJ> Because I do think it needs further review
[15:16:45] <MattJ> Anyway, sensors...
[15:16:49] <linuxwolf> ugh
[15:16:52] <Fritzy> seems like a suggested practices XEP to me except for the parts that aren't. I'm -1, and I'll post about it on the list (I failed to last time)
[15:16:53] <Kev> So I'm not blocking sensors, I think.
[15:17:00] <Kev> Ok.
[15:17:10] <linuxwolf> good, I can be −0 (-:
[15:17:15] <MattJ> I never thought I'd see a non-humorous XEP with a section titled "Transducer values"
[15:17:24] <Kev> Please remember that the deal is that if you're -1 you have to post with justifications and potential remedies within a fortnight of doing so.
[15:17:33] <linuxwolf> MattJ: At least it doesn't have "timey-wimey bits"
[15:17:44] <Fritzy> Kev: right
[15:17:59] <Kev> !agendaup
[15:17:59] <Kanchil+> Kev: 6) Publish http://xmpp.org/extensions/inbox/coin.html as a XEP?
[15:18:04] <Fritzy> or a "bugger' log level
[15:18:35] <Kev> I'm similarly not blocking this, although there seems to be list discussion as to whether it's the right aproach, it seems to be *an* approach that could be not broken.
[15:18:37] <MattJ> +1 to sensors, +1 to coin
[15:19:11] <MattJ> Yep, and I'm glad to see the discussion, but I see no reason this can't be an accepted XEP
[15:19:13] <linuxwolf> not blocking either
[15:19:20] <MattJ> Considering the number of DMUC XEPs we have :)
[15:19:26] <linuxwolf> haha
[15:19:37] <Fritzy> +1
[15:19:44] <linuxwolf> ok, +1 too
[15:19:48] <Kev> I largely think of Experimental as being "Not obviously the wrong approach"
[15:20:02] <Kev> Which brings us on to...
[15:20:03] <Kev> !agendaup
[15:20:03] <Kanchil+> Kev: 7) Publish http://xmpp.org/extensions/inbox/json.html as a XEP?
[15:20:07] <MattJ> :D
[15:20:11] <linuxwolf> -1
[15:20:13] <MattJ> -1
[15:20:17] <linuxwolf> and I'll post some reasons why
[15:20:25] <linuxwolf> like "does not meet the first requirement"
[15:20:29] <MattJ> Can I re-post Dave's?
[15:20:47] <linuxwolf> MattJ: why not (-:
[15:21:06] *** waqas has joined the room
[15:21:13] <linuxwolf> this looks like it was taken directly from an XML.com article I read awhile back
[15:21:33] <MattJ> linuxwolf, people read xml.com?
[15:21:34] <linuxwolf> which noted the deficiencies of this encoding
[15:21:43] <Kev> I'm -1 as well, although I'll let linuxwolf post to the list first and add to it if I have anything else on top.
[15:21:47] <linuxwolf> MattJ: occasionally, for the lulz (-:
[15:21:55] <stpeter> MattJ: it's on my list to harmonize those DMUC things, but I won't get to it until June at this rate (first I need to do i18n stuff and that's taking me a while...)
[15:21:57] <MattJ> linuxwolf, I thought it died a decade ago :)
[15:22:11] <linuxwolf> MattJ: just before XMPP died (-:
[15:22:21] <MattJ> stpeter, right, but again it needs to see implementation I think
[15:22:42] <linuxwolf> stpeter: I think we should concentrate on i18n more than DMUC...personally
[15:22:58] <Fritzy> I'm 0
[15:23:05] <Kev> !agendaup
[15:23:05] <Kanchil+> Kev: 8) Publish http://xmpp.org/extensions/inbox/coin.html as a XEP?
[15:23:14] <Kev> !agendaup
[15:23:14] <Kanchil+> Kev: 9) Publish http://xmpp.org/extensions/inbox/json.html as a XEP?
[15:23:16] <Kev> !agendaup
[15:23:16] <Kanchil+> Kev: 10) Date of next meeting
[15:23:18] <Kev> There we go.
[15:23:35] <MattJ> Next week is fine I think
[15:23:38] <Kev> Next Wed, same bat time, same bat channel?
[15:23:42] <linuxwolf> should be fine for me, also
[15:23:42] <Fritzy> sure
[15:23:43] <Kev> Peter's not here then, hink.
[15:24:00] <linuxwolf> correct
[15:24:08] <linuxwolf> he'll be on a plane back from Amsterdam (-:
[15:24:11] <stpeter> linuxwolf: agreed on DMUC
[15:24:20] <stpeter> right, I won't be available next Wed
[15:24:27] <stpeter> but you guys can handle things :)
[15:24:33] <Kev> Righty ho.
[15:24:35] <Kev> !agendaup
[15:24:35] <Kanchil+> Kev: 11) Any other business
[15:24:51] <MattJ> I was going to mention dialback, but I'll do so on-list
[15:25:05] <MattJ> Anyway, fippo isn't here for me to stand behind
[15:25:11] <stpeter> as I said, I think the Council needs to re-vote on 220 0.9
[15:25:13] <linuxwolf> yeah, dialback … I need to read it again, and I'm going to pester some locals to read it with me
[15:25:22] *** remko has left the room
[15:25:31] <stpeter> perhaps it is indeed ridiculous
[15:25:40] <MattJ> It doesn't seem to be so far :)
[15:25:46] <stpeter> but 0.8 really bothered me because it was so confusing
[15:26:03] <linuxwolf> I would rather the author not be confused by their own spec
[15:26:07] <linuxwolf> (-:
[15:26:14] <MattJ> I think the improvements are good overall
[15:26:23] <stpeter> we needed to go in one direction or another, and perhaps fippo didn't like the direction I took
[15:26:26] <Kev> So we've got got anything for AOB?
[15:26:32] <stpeter> his statements were a bit cryptic to me
[15:26:43] <Kev> Beyond adding 220 for next week, which is in my TODO.
[15:26:47] <stpeter> none here
[15:26:54] <MattJ> stpeter, he's given me similar cryptic statements this morning that I need to decipher :)
[15:26:55] <linuxwolf> Kev: it doesn't sound like it…but we do have an agenda item for next week (-: (XEP-0220)
[15:27:11] <linuxwolf> gah…meatspace lag
[15:27:21] *** waqas has left the room
[15:27:24] <stpeter> per remko's comments, I think it might be useful to update XEP-0234 before pushing forward with the rest of the Jingle FT suite
[15:27:48] <Kev> Righty ho. Are we dones then?
[15:27:52] <linuxwolf> (T −0:02)
[15:27:55] <stpeter> remko and I were just chatting via PM, and he noted that 234 is wildly out of sync with 260/261
[15:28:12] <linuxwolf> hrm
[15:28:13] <stpeter> I have 234 printed and will review it on the plane or in an airport sometime in the next week
[15:28:32] <linuxwolf> /nod
[15:28:33] *** waqas has joined the room
[15:28:33] <stpeter> so we could do 260, 261, and 234 together
[15:28:36] <stpeter> that makes sense to me
[15:28:43] <stpeter> not in a huge hurry :)
[15:28:54] <MattJ> :)
[15:28:58] <linuxwolf> sounds good to me
[15:29:01] <Kev> I think that's a "we're done".
[15:29:02] <Kev> So
[15:29:04] <stpeter> yep
[15:29:05] <linuxwolf> "are we done yet?"
[15:29:06] *Kev bangs the gavel
[15:29:06] <stpeter> done
[15:29:08] <Kev> Thanks all.
[15:29:09] <linuxwolf> (-:
[15:29:13] <linuxwolf> adios
[15:29:17] <Kev> I'll sort out minutes tomorrow or so.
[15:29:19] *linuxwolf rushes to next meeting
[15:29:24] <stpeter> "are we *almost* done yet"? ;-)
[15:29:24] <MattJ> I'm still trying to figure out what "meatspace lag" entails
[15:29:26] <linuxwolf> I'll get comments about json by Friday
[15:29:32] <stpeter> MattJ: IRL interrupt?
[15:29:39] <MattJ> Possibly :)
[15:29:45] <stpeter> that's my interpretation
[15:29:45] <stpeter> OK
[15:29:46] <linuxwolf> MattJ: "engineer needs coffee badly"
[15:29:49] <MattJ> Heh
[15:29:54] <linuxwolf> and some interuptions
[15:30:01] <stpeter> I need to pack for my trip
[15:30:04] <linuxwolf> anyway…I'm late! (-:
[15:30:07] <stpeter> I'll be in and out, but mostly out
[15:30:11] *** linuxwolf has left the room
[15:30:44] <Fritzy> thanks guys
[15:30:45] *** Fritzy has left the room
[15:32:29] <stpeter> I still need to read all the position papers for http://www.w3.org/2011/track-privacy/ -- I suppose I'll be doing that on the plane today :)
[15:35:48] *** stpeter shows as "away" and his status message is "in and out, but mostly out (packing)"
[15:51:51] *** waqas has left the room
[15:55:11] *** emcho shows as "away" and his status message is "Away"
[16:06:11] *** MattJ shows as "away" and his status message is "Away as a result of being too idle"
[16:15:11] *** emcho shows as "away" and his status message is "Away"
[16:17:45] *** Tobias has joined the room
[16:23:35] *** emcho shows as "away" and his status message is "Away"
[16:23:37] *** MattJ shows as "online"
[16:23:45] *** emcho shows as "online"
[16:40:57] *** emcho has left the room
[17:00:46] *** Tobias shows as "online"
[17:00:48] *** Tobias shows as "online"
[17:02:51] *** Tobias has left the room
[17:04:17] *** stpeter shows as "online"
[17:05:51] *** stpeter has left the room
[17:30:50] *** Tobias shows as "away" and his status message is "Auto Status (idle)"
[17:32:47] *** Tobias shows as "online"
[17:42:50] *** Tobias shows as "away" and his status message is "Auto Status (idle)"
[17:58:49] *** Tobias shows as "online"
[18:20:46] *** Kev shows as "away" and his status message is "http://swift.im/releases/swift-1.0/"
[18:28:48] *** Kev shows as "online" and his status message is "http://swift.im/releases/swift-1.0/"
[18:33:03] *** Kooda shows as "online"
[18:40:07] *** Kev shows as "away" and his status message is "http://swift.im/releases/swift-1.0/"
[18:40:28] *** Kev shows as "online" and his status message is "http://swift.im/releases/swift-1.0/"
[19:24:42] *** Tobias has left the room
[19:28:42] *** Tobias has joined the room
[19:55:05] *** bear has left the room
[19:55:06] *** bear has joined the room
[20:08:22] *** Tobias has left the room
[20:38:25] *** Tobias has joined the room
[20:46:33] *** Tobias shows as "online"
[20:46:36] *** Tobias shows as "online"
[20:57:32] *** Tobias has left the room
[21:17:02] *** MattJ shows as "away" and his status message is "Away as a result of being too idle"
[21:21:13] *** Kev shows as "away" and his status message is "http://swift.im/releases/swift-1.0/"
[21:43:54] *** Tobias shows as "away" and his status message is "Auto Status (idle)"
[21:44:42] *** Tobias shows as "online"
[21:47:02] *** MattJ shows as "xa" and his status message is "Not available as a result of not being here"
[22:29:34] *** MattJ shows as "online"
[22:35:56] *** Tobias has left the room
[23:51:38] *** MattJ has left the room