Tuesday, September 21, 2010
xsf@muc.xmpp.org
September
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
    1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
     
             
XSF Discussion | Logs: http://logs.xmpp.org/xsf/ | Agenda https://trello.com/b/Dn6IQOu0/board-meetings

[16:22:49] *** Tobias has left the room
[16:49:12] *** luca tagliaferri has left the room
[17:37:35] *** Kooda has joined the room
[17:40:04] *** Florian has joined the room
[17:40:28] *** will.sheward has joined the room
[17:44:11] *** Tobias has joined the room
[18:02:34] <Florian> meeting time?
[18:02:43] <will.sheward> i think so
[18:02:48] <stpeter> yep
[18:03:03] <Florian> so, Nyco can't make it
[18:03:12] <Florian> and Jack is away?
[18:03:28] <will.sheward> i dont know about jack, nyco definately cvannot make it
[18:04:22] <Florian> pinged Jack, but he seems to be away
[18:04:39] *** Florian shows as "dnd" and his status message is "Meeting"
[18:04:44] <will.sheward> lets give it a few minutes
[18:04:58] <Florian> ok
[18:05:49] <Florian> ok :)
[18:07:18] *** bear has joined the room
[18:09:10] <will.sheward> .....
[18:09:11] *** bear has left the room
[18:09:14] <will.sheward> .....
[18:09:17] *** bear has joined the room
[18:09:20] *** bear shows as "away" and his status message is "Away"
[18:09:28] <Florian> should we go for it?
[18:09:42] <will.sheward> mind you, given that i completely forgot about the last meeting, i'm the last person to get impatient ;-)
[18:10:13] <Florian> :)
[18:10:16] <stpeter> +1
[18:10:16] <will.sheward> i wonder if we're in the right room?
[18:10:22] *** jack has joined the room
[18:10:28] <Florian> ah, there he is! :)
[18:10:28] <will.sheward> peter - where'd you come from?
[18:10:42] <will.sheward> cant even see you online
[18:11:19] <stpeter> hmm
[18:11:22] <stpeter> well, here I am
[18:11:26] <Florian> haha
[18:11:27] <stpeter> will.sheward: I have multiple accounts
[18:11:37] <will.sheward> i suspect you're an imposter
[18:11:39] <stpeter> and I'm logged into only two of them at the moment
[18:11:46] <stpeter> heh
[18:11:53] <stpeter> well I'm a room owner :P
[18:11:59] <will.sheward> ah
[18:12:07] <stpeter> so I'm probably not an imposter
[18:12:18] <stpeter> shall I destroy the room just to show my power? hahaha!
[18:12:38] <will.sheward> evil dictator, we already have a benevolent dictator for life.
[18:12:50] <stpeter> ok, shall we?
[18:12:55] <will.sheward> lets do it
[18:13:11] <stpeter> Nyco set up http://typewith.me/EyJg4G3XSr
[18:13:13] <stpeter> so we can use that
[18:13:16] <stpeter> for taking notes
[18:13:25] <will.sheward> i'm there
[18:13:30] <stpeter> yep, so I see
[18:13:37] <stpeter> who's in charge here? :)
[18:13:49] <stpeter> Agenda:

[copy-paste from last meeting]
- New Website?
- Sponsors?
- Roadmap update?
- GSoC?
- Elections?
- Mini Summits?
- Summit at FOSDEM 2011
[18:13:51] <will.sheward> I'll giver it a go
[18:13:54] <will.sheward> Website.
[18:14:18] <Florian> yes ...
[18:14:26] <will.sheward> we're almost there... the tables aren't up to date which is largely due to a permissions issue...
[18:14:33] <stpeter> aha
[18:14:36] <will.sheward> kev will sort but he's been on holiday for a week
[18:14:54] <will.sheward> once its done, getting the new ones in will be simple - i have them all in csv format
[18:15:13] <stpeter> excellent
[18:15:35] <will.sheward> then i just need to finish writing up the instructions and make sure everyone has logins
[18:15:37] <will.sheward> ..
[18:15:53] <will.sheward> alex was given one last week so he can do his thing, most others have them
[18:16:04] <Florian> great
[18:16:08] <stpeter> who gets accounts?
[18:16:13] <stpeter> all commteam members?
[18:16:16] <stpeter> all XSF members?
[18:16:17] <will.sheward> we still need to round up volunteers to do maintenance
[18:16:38] <will.sheward> commteam certinaly (to varying degrees) not everyone needs admin rights
[18:17:01] <will.sheward> i'll talk to nyco re commteam involvement
[18:17:05] <stpeter> ok
[18:17:28] <will.sheward> we should officially announce the website i guess
[18:17:30] <stpeter> I'm fine with having lots of editors / writers, we can always fix mistakes :)
[18:17:35] <will.sheward> indeed
[18:18:08] <stpeter> so that's going well, thanks for all your work on it
[18:18:17] <will.sheward> its been fun, but slow
[18:18:37] <will.sheward> sponsors?
[18:18:43] <will.sheward> florian, any news?
[18:18:56] <Florian> the company that you forwarded to me ...
[18:19:00] <Florian> no reply as of now
[18:19:04] <Florian> the guy has been on holidays
[18:19:07] <will.sheward> ah
[18:19:15] <will.sheward> but still, making positive noises
[18:19:22] <will.sheward> which was good
[18:19:26] <Florian> and Nokia, distracted atm due to Nokia World
[18:19:30] <Florian> right
[18:19:36] <jack> collecta wants to sponsor, but the finance people want an invocie or something
[18:19:40] <stpeter> I've dropped the ball with ISOC
[18:19:41] <jack> have we done that in the past?
[18:19:44] <will.sheward> jack!
[18:19:48] <stpeter> jack: yes
[18:20:00] <jack> can you email me a past one and i'll make a new one? :)
[18:20:24] <Florian> stpeter: you should have some from the Dinner?
[18:20:45] <stpeter> Florian: and before, yes
[18:21:55] <stpeter> so we have some action items :)
[18:22:07] <will.sheward> we need a cut-off date at which the existing sponsors go from the site
[18:22:23] <will.sheward> we also need a decision on keeping 'in kind' sponsors
[18:22:32] <stpeter> end of the year for the cut-off date?
[18:22:39] <Florian> sounds good
[18:22:45] <will.sheward> as good a time as any
[18:22:49] <will.sheward> +1
[18:23:08] <stpeter> k
[18:23:13] *stpeter adds it to his calendar
[18:23:40] *** davidczech shows as "online"
[18:24:21] <will.sheward> I think we also need it made clear that the 'benefit's we've outlined apply only to new/renewing sponsors, not the ones we have now
[18:24:51] <Florian> right
[18:25:11] <will.sheward> roadmap?
[18:26:07] <Florian> some discussions on the members list
[18:26:07] <stpeter> quite a bit of discussion
[18:26:13] <stpeter> which I haven't kept up with :(
[18:26:20] <will.sheward> encouraging to see so much involvement
[18:27:07] <stpeter> yes
[18:27:13] <will.sheward> .. which i also haven't kept up with
[18:27:20] <stpeter> yeah
[18:27:21] <stpeter> too much to do
[18:27:29] <Florian> me n'either atm
[18:27:30] <will.sheward> is the discussion drawing to a close? what are the next steps?
[18:27:37] <Florian> I would be willing to catch up on it though
[18:27:39] <stpeter> I'm going to put it on my calendar for sometime this week
[18:27:43] <Florian> and prepare a summary
[18:27:46] <stpeter> to read it all
[18:27:52] <stpeter> Florian: that would be most excellent
[18:28:02] <will.sheward> i guess we need a draft roadmap, which will then spark further debate
[18:28:05] <stpeter> but I'll read all the messages too
[18:28:10] <Florian> great
[18:28:14] <will.sheward> florian: cool
[18:28:50] *** davidczech shows as "online"
[18:28:56] <stpeter> maybe I can squeeze it in after the IRI WG coordination call this evening....
[18:29:12] <Florian> :)
[18:29:14] <Florian> next up ... GSoC?
[18:29:29] <stpeter> aren't we done with that one?
[18:29:36] <Florian> yup
[18:29:44] <stpeter> ok, let's remove it from the agenda then :)
[18:29:51] <stpeter> unless bear has anything to add
[18:29:51] <will.sheward> well, that was easy
[18:30:27] <will.sheward> Elections
[18:30:36] <stpeter> I do need to follow up on org payment
[18:30:40] <stpeter> for GSoC
[18:30:50] <will.sheward> money = important
[18:30:54] <stpeter> regarding elections
[18:30:58] <will.sheward> yeah
[18:31:03] <stpeter> the iteam had to take down the wiki :(
[18:31:04] *** davidczech shows as "online"
[18:31:11] <will.sheward> why?
[18:31:12] <stpeter> but perhaps we can bring it back
[18:31:41] <stpeter> icky issues on athena machine, we're not sure if the wiki software was causing the problem
[18:31:48] <Tobias> will.sheward: would you mind having the xep list in wordpress being automatically maintained?
[18:31:48] <will.sheward> ah
[18:32:03] <will.sheward> tobias: no, that would be great
[18:32:34] <Tobias> i'm sure there's some python lib that allows gen.py to push some HTML into wordpress via XMP-RPC or something like that
[18:32:51] <will.sheward> wordpress has a plugin for everything :-0
[18:33:40] <stpeter> yeah
[18:34:23] <stpeter> anyway
[18:34:31] <will.sheward> back to elections?
[18:34:37] <stpeter> I take it that we have a number of candidates, but that they didn't link their pages from the main elections page
[18:34:49] <will.sheward> oh we have candidates now? thats good
[18:34:58] <stpeter> at least for Council
[18:35:02] <will.sheward> oh
[18:35:13] <stpeter> we discussed it in the Council meeting yesterday
[18:35:22] <stpeter> so that was the context
[18:35:27] <will.sheward> i see
[18:35:48] <Florian> I wanted to apply, but there was an issue with the Wiki
[18:36:02] *** Kev has joined the room
[18:36:03] *** Kev shows as "online"
[18:36:07] <stpeter> Florian: right
[18:36:13] <will.sheward> good, so not as barren as it seemed.
[18:36:20] <stpeter> Kev reports it was a disk space problem on athena, solved for now
[18:36:30] <Florian> ok
[18:36:50] <stpeter> so we'll bring that back soonish
[18:37:06] <stpeter> and we need to recruit candidates for Board and Council
[18:37:06] <Kev> It is back.
[18:37:11] <Kev> Has been for hours ;)
[18:37:13] <stpeter> it's always fun to have competitive elections
[18:37:20] <will.sheward> kev: link
[18:37:20] <stpeter> Kev: sorry, I misinformed folks
[18:37:35] <Kev> wiki.xmpp.org/web
[18:37:36] <stpeter> http://wiki.xmpp.org/web/Board_and_Council_Elections_2010
[18:39:04] *** davidczech shows as "online"
[18:39:20] <will.sheward> still only seeing 2 applicants at the moment, we should maybe post to members to remind them of the wonderfullness of serving
[18:39:23] <stpeter> phone call
[18:39:40] <Florian> will.sheward: sounds good
[18:40:29] <Kev> I only see one application.
[18:40:51] <will.sheward> you and nyco (looking at recent wiki changes)
[18:40:54] *** davidczech shows as "online"
[18:41:00] <Kev> Ah, right. Yes, I've just not linked it yet.
[18:41:14] <will.sheward> Ha: "In previous years, I've put blurb here about my free time interests and activities, but I'm guessing no-one really cares - so they're not here this year." ....
[18:41:28] <will.sheward> i didn't think you had any free time this year?
[18:42:30] <Kev> I thought putting "I don't have any free time, so I have no interests anymore" looked bad :p
[18:42:43] <Florian> :p
[18:42:44] <will.sheward> :-)
[18:43:07] <will.sheward> "I now work for slave drivers and have no concept of free time"
[18:43:28] <Florian> sounds a bit like Dave's application :)
[18:44:01] <will.sheward> ok - mini summits? are we discussing that?
[18:44:08] <Florian> yes :)
[18:44:12] <Florian> we've got another 15 mins :)
[18:44:16] <will.sheward> darn
[18:45:04] <Florian> I heard there might be some interest for a London mini summit
[18:45:23] *** MiGri shows as "online" and his status message is "This conversation may be monitored for quality assurance or security purposes. ;)"
[18:45:26] <Florian> the question is ... how much do we want them to be affiliated with the XSF?
[18:45:33] <Florian> i.e. sponsors, money etc.
[18:45:37] <will.sheward> who are "them"?
[18:45:46] <Florian> them being Mini Summits
[18:46:07] <stpeter> meetups?
[18:46:17] <will.sheward> ah, i thought you meant the london organising people (are there london organising people or is it just talk)
[18:46:39] <Florian> nothing getting done yet ... but was a thought
[18:46:56] <will.sheward> i think we need to take absolutely every opportunitiyy to raise profile
[18:47:05] <Florian> so do I
[18:47:22] <will.sheward> if that means members local to meetups going along and showing support, then thats good if they can do that
[18:47:32] <Florian> but I would like to avoid "Product Launch" events
[18:47:37] <will.sheward> if we have money we should sponsor a round of beers
[18:47:44] <Florian> i.e. they should be open to everyone
[18:48:07] <Florian> if there are talks, they shouldn't have to be biased towards a specific vendor etc.
[18:48:12] <will.sheward> florian: we have to draw a distinction between XMPP events and product marketing fluff
[18:48:20] <Florian> right
[18:49:52] <Florian> but I think the events should definitely be supported by the XSF
[18:50:14] <Florian> maybe a wiki page with a list of Mini Summits around the world
[18:50:26] <will.sheward> xmpp events - yes. company X is launching new product Y - no.
[18:50:36] <Florian> will.sheward: +1
[18:51:32] <will.sheward> so, decisions on mini summits?
[18:51:46] <Florian> I'm all for them
[18:51:50] <Kev> I'd be in favour of a London-based non marketing fluff XSF event, FWIW.
[18:52:01] <Florian> me too :)
[18:52:36] <will.sheward> this has to be led by one of you technicsl type - so if you want to organise - Just Do It!
[18:53:10] *** Florian2 has joined the room
[18:53:15] <Florian> maybe we should write up a definition of the XMPP Mini Summits (what's allowed and what not)
[18:53:26] <will.sheward> florian: that's a good idea
[18:53:33] *** Florian2 has left the room
[18:53:34] <Florian> wow, lag over here ...
[18:53:44] <stpeter> ok, off the phone
[18:54:07] <Florian> so yeah, I think the start would be to write up a definition
[18:54:16] <Florian> and what the XSF does to support these events
[18:54:22] <will.sheward> so - we're going to define what a mini summit is, be clear about how we'd support one, stick it on the site, ....
[18:54:27] <Florian> Blogposts, Wiki listing, ...
[18:54:34] <Florian> right
[18:54:43] <will.sheward> keep an eye out for events that might become mini-summits
[18:55:20] <Kev> What's the incentive for people to turn up?
[18:55:25] *** davidczech shows as "online"
[18:55:26] <will.sheward> Fosdem would be a good platform to publicise these. Lots of international visitors, might go away positive enough to start something
[18:55:35] <Florian> right
[18:56:07] <will.sheward> kev: contributing to the greater good of mankind through xmpp ...
[18:56:10] <will.sheward> plus beer
[18:56:17] <Florian> :)
[18:56:28] <Kev> Just checking.
[18:56:44] <stpeter> ok, how about the XMPP Summit at FOSDEM 2011??
[18:56:55] <Florian> I'd say +1 :)
[18:56:58] <will.sheward> pls note that both Chuck and Weeds have just finished downloading, so we need to move on
[18:56:59] <Florian> people seem to be used to it
[18:57:10] <stpeter> right
[18:57:11] <Florian> haha ... the Chuck episode is meh :)
[18:57:11] <will.sheward> fosdem is a good thing
[18:57:24] <Florian> I would like to go one further this year
[18:57:28] <Tobias> Florian: i found it quite amusing ;)
[18:57:41] <Florian> we used to have free hotel for members back in the day
[18:57:49] <will.sheward> ah yes
[18:57:52] <stpeter> I talked with someone at the Cisco office in Belgium, they might have a free conference room for us near the airport with real wifi and such
[18:57:54] <Florian> depending on how it goes with sponsors, that would be a +
[18:58:04] <Florian> especially to get more people involved in the XSF
[18:58:07] <will.sheward> it would be good to help members somehow, finances permitting
[18:58:08] <stpeter> it's not the in the center, though
[18:58:27] <Florian> right ... I know where the office is ...
[18:58:31] <stpeter> I can follow up on that if we're interested
[18:58:33] <Florian> might be a bit annoying to get there
[18:58:33] *** jack shows as "online"
[18:58:43] <stpeter> yeah
[18:58:51] <Kev> More annoying to get there than beingstuck in a room with no windows all day, and no Internet?
[18:58:51] <stpeter> there are always annoyances :)
[18:58:58] <Florian> haha
[18:59:10] <will.sheward> we might consider attempting to get an event sponsor (extending the meal sponsoring thing)
[18:59:24] <Florian> yes
[18:59:33] <will.sheward> and using that to subsidise some
[18:59:53] <Florian> yup
[19:00:11] <will.sheward> lets at least float it on the blog as an idea, see if anyone bites
[19:00:12] *** jack shows as "online"
[19:00:22] <Florian> sounds good
[19:00:36] <Florian> I guess, everything would be around 5000€
[19:00:40] <stpeter> it seems that the Cisco office is in Diegem
[19:00:48] <Florian> yup, that's the Airport
[19:00:48] <Kev> Personally, when I was subbed I didn't care, and when I'm not subbed the hotel alone isn't enough to get me there.
[19:01:11] <Kev> If there's that much money flowing around...
[19:01:14] <stpeter> http://www.pegasuspark.be/
[19:01:51] *** MiGri shows as "away" and his status message is "I'm not at the computer but I'll read the messages as soon as I'll be back."
[19:02:02] <stpeter> http://www.pegasuspark.be/article/view.web?articleId=9
[19:02:14] <stpeter> not sure exactly how one gets there via public transit, though
[19:02:30] <stpeter> Florian: do you think it is reasonable for me to at least inquire?
[19:02:36] <Kev> Putting on transport seems a good thing for the XSF to do
[19:02:56] <will.sheward> kev: we don't know that your experience is the norm
[19:03:13] <Florian> it's always good to have options
[19:03:19] <Kev> will.sheward: Not at all, that's why I prefaced with 'personally' - but it's one datum.
[19:03:19] <will.sheward> for some working at uncooperative companies, every little might help swing the decision to attend
[19:03:43] <Florian> indeed
[19:03:45] <stpeter> Florian: ok I shall at least ping my contact there
[19:04:07] <Florian> and it would be good to give incentives to become a XSF member
[19:04:45] <stpeter> so we'd be talking about Friday February 4 and Monday February 7, correct?
[19:04:51] <stpeter> if we follow previous schedules
[19:05:04] <will.sheward> ye
[19:05:06] <will.sheward> s
[19:05:19] <stpeter> ok, I'll ping my contact
[19:05:44] <will.sheward> how soon do we need to get in our dev room proposal?
[19:05:52] <Kev> Ralph's doing that.
[19:05:55] <will.sheward> cool
[19:06:03] <Florian> great
[19:06:09] <Kev> Ralph always does that, I think.
[19:06:24] <Florian> yeh
[19:08:21] <will.sheward> ok, so, next?
[19:08:44] <Florian> I think that's it
[19:08:59] <will.sheward> minutes writing?
[19:09:19] <Kev> I have an AOB
[19:09:24] <will.sheward> oh, ok
[19:09:35] <Kev> In common with the Council meeting yesterday.
[19:09:39] <stpeter> email sent to my Cisco contact
[19:09:52] <Florian> stpeter: great
[19:10:07] <Kev> The issue was raised of people remembering there are meetings (Peter reminded me today, for example) - do Board have some opinion of having something like a bot that reminds members when Council/Board meetings are?
[19:10:25] <Florian> +1!
[19:10:27] <Tobias> don't you guys use calendars? :)
[19:10:28] <Florian> +1!!!
[19:10:36] <will.sheward> i've been guilty of forgetting in the very recent past
[19:10:36] <Florian> they are often not synced
[19:10:37] *** MiGri shows as "online" and his status message is "This conversation may be monitored for quality assurance or security purposes. ;)"
[19:10:38] <stpeter> heh
[19:10:55] <stpeter> yes, they are not synced automatically as I thought they were, but we can add a cron job for that
[19:11:07] <will.sheward> bot couldn't hurt but if i forget about a meeting it usually means i'm nowhere near a computer to be reminded
[19:11:08] <Tobias> right
[19:11:24] <Kev> I use calendars badly.
[19:11:34] <Kev> will.sheward: Point.
[19:11:39] <will.sheward> this is a 'personal responsibility' item
[19:11:41] <Kev> Anyway, it was just a talking point.
[19:11:51] *** Kooda shows as "away" and his status message is " (Absent(e) car inactif depuis plus de 5 min)"
[19:12:12] <stpeter> will.sheward: heh
[19:13:34] <stpeter> we did talk about having more bots and other real-time interactions
[19:13:43] <stpeter> we do work on a real-time technology, after all ;-)
[19:13:46] <will.sheward> but if you're doing the bot thing for council, can't hurt for baord as well and everything else
[19:13:47] <Florian> :p
[19:13:56] <Florian> will.sheward: +1
[19:14:21] <Kev> Matt was going to work on posting Council meetings to identi.ca automatically.
[19:14:22] <stpeter> so let's poke the iteam about that -- I recall that a few folks volunteered to work on bots and such
[19:14:33] <Kev> Righ,t that was going to be my suggestion.
[19:14:35] <stpeter> not folks who are doing anything right now, mind you :)
[19:14:42] <will.sheward> lol
[19:15:13] <Kev> If Board have ideas on getting membership active, please share.
[19:15:35] <Kev> It seems to some people (me) that there are a core of the XSF who do rather a lot of work, and significant number of members who are only ever heard from at application time.
[19:15:53] <stpeter> I think it would help to poke the members@ list 24 hours in advance about Board and Council meetings
[19:16:11] <will.sheward> i think its just a case of driving the teams a bit more. getitng people to step into teams after election was a good thing. step 2 - energising teams
[19:16:12] <stpeter> or have general member sessions once a month or whatever
[19:17:03] <Florian> is there anything else? (need to run to Tescos) ....
[19:17:13] <will.sheward> nothing here.
[19:17:30] <Kev> Not from me.
[19:17:37] <stpeter> ok
[19:17:47] <will.sheward> minutes?
[19:17:47] <stpeter> we have notes at http://typewith.me/EyJg4G3XSr
[19:17:52] <stpeter> feel free to make corrections
[19:17:58] <stpeter> and then we can post them to the members@ list
[19:18:04] <will.sheward> ok
[19:18:06] <Florian> ok ... great
[19:18:15] <Florian> I've got to dash then
[19:18:23] <will.sheward> happy shopping
[19:18:52] <Florian> cheers :p
[19:18:57] <will.sheward> stpeter: you want me to do minutes?
[19:19:01] <Florian> gotta hunt down my dinner :)
[19:19:15] <stpeter> will.sheward: sure, I think we have most of what we need at http://typewith.me/EyJg4G3XSr
[19:19:30] <will.sheward> you dont have to hunt these days, the microwave meals are in aisle 3
[19:19:33] <stpeter> perhaps list action items
[19:19:49] <stpeter> next meeting on October 5?
[19:19:51] <will.sheward> ok - i'm going to be pushed for time tomorrow but will do on thursday
[19:20:15] <will.sheward> oct 5 is ok for me
[19:20:26] *** Florian has left the room
[19:21:22] *** MiGri shows as "xa" and his status message is "Screen detached. I'll read the messages as soon as I'll be back."
[19:21:52] *** Kooda shows as "xa" and his status message is " (Non disponible car inactif depuis plus de 15 min)"
[19:22:11] <will.sheward> ok - we done? Cos I need to eat
[19:22:50] <stpeter> yes
[19:22:51] <stpeter> me too
[19:22:58] <stpeter> I've added action items at http://typewith.me/EyJg4G3XSr
[19:23:05] <will.sheward> ok - bye all, see you next time
[19:23:06] <stpeter> feel free to correct or supplement
[19:23:09] <will.sheward> thanks peter
[19:24:16] <stpeter> so I have:

Action Items:
- Peter to send sponsorship proposal to Internet Society
- Peter to follow up with Google about GSoC org payment
- Peter to contact Cisco representative about meeting room for XMPP Summit
- Peter to send invoice template to Jack
- Florian to follow up with Nokia and other company regarding sponsorship
- Matthew Wild to pursue bot integration for calendars (iteam)
- Will and Florian to define mini-summits support
- Will to post to members@ list about Board and Council elections
- Will to ping Communications Team about website maintenance

[19:24:21] *stpeter wanders off to heat up some lunch
[19:24:54] <will.sheward> those look good to me. Will heads for the kitchen.
[19:24:58] <stpeter> :)
[19:25:03] *** will.sheward has left the room
[19:27:21] *** MiGri shows as "online" and his status message is "This conversation may be monitored for quality assurance or security purposes. ;)"
[19:35:27] *** jack has left the room
[19:36:57] <stpeter> Kev: when is the next Council meeting?
[19:37:14] <Kev> Monday, 1800
[19:37:32] *** MiGri shows as "away" and his status message is "I'm not at the computer but I'll read the messages as soon as I'll be back."
[19:37:35] <stpeter> ok, I'll update that calendar while I'm at it
[19:37:45] <Kev> Ta.
[19:38:57] *stpeter runs calgen.py this time!
[19:39:06] <Tobias> yay :)
[19:39:56] <stpeter> ok, I'm going to finish my lunch and take a brief walk to clear me head, bbiab
[19:50:11] *** stpeter shows as "away" and his status message is "clearing my head"
[19:52:29] *** Kooda shows as "online"
[19:54:56] *** MiGri shows as "online" and his status message is "This conversation may be monitored for quality assurance or security purposes. ;)"
[20:04:40] *** MiGri shows as "away" and his status message is "I'm not at the computer but I'll read the messages as soon as I'll be back."
[20:10:20] *** Kooda shows as "away" and his status message is " (Absent(e) car inactif depuis plus de 5 min)"
[20:11:52] *** Florian has joined the room
[20:13:42] *** Kooda shows as "online"
[20:15:43] *** Kooda has left the room
[20:19:22] *** MiGri shows as "online" and his status message is "This conversation may be monitored for quality assurance or security purposes. ;)"
[20:19:23] *** MiGri shows as "xa" and his status message is "Screen detached. I'll read the messages as soon as I'll be back."
[20:27:21] *** MiGri shows as "online" and his status message is "This conversation may be monitored for quality assurance or security purposes. ;)"
[20:45:34] *** MiGri shows as "away" and his status message is "I'm not at the computer but I'll read the messages as soon as I'll be back."
[20:57:56] *** Florian has left the room
[21:00:25] *** MiGri shows as "online" and his status message is "This conversation may be monitored for quality assurance or security purposes. ;)"
[21:04:59] *** Florian has joined the room
[21:08:45] *** MiGri shows as "away" and his status message is "I'm not at the computer but I'll read the messages as soon as I'll be back."
[21:17:13] *** Kev shows as "away"
[21:40:42] *** Florian shows as "away" and his status message is "Auto Status (idle)"
[21:49:41] *** Florian shows as "online"
[21:52:35] *** stpeter has left the room
[21:57:22] *** MiGri shows as "online" and his status message is "This conversation may be monitored for quality assurance or security purposes. ;)"
[21:57:25] *** MiGri shows as "xa" and his status message is "Screen detached. I'll read the messages as soon as I'll be back."
[21:58:06] *** Florian has left the room
[22:00:24] *** davidczech shows as "online"
[22:01:31] *** Tobias shows as "away" and his status message is "Auto Status (idle)"
[22:13:05] *** Tobias shows as "online"
[22:21:24] *** davidczech shows as "online"
[22:22:48] *** davidczech shows as "online"
[22:48:28] *** Tobias shows as "away" and his status message is "Auto Status (idle)"
[22:52:34] *** Tobias shows as "online"
[23:00:20] *** Kev has left the room
[23:06:19] *** davidczech shows as "online"
[23:08:55] *** Tobias shows as "away" and his status message is "Auto Status (idle)"
[23:10:28] *** Tobias shows as "online"
[23:10:40] *** Tobias has left the room
[23:14:59] *** davidczech shows as "online"
[23:52:45] *** stpeter has joined the room
[23:56:08] *** stpeter shows as "dnd" and his status message is "IRI WG conference call"