Wednesday, November 24, 2010
xsf@muc.xmpp.org
November
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
         
             
XSF Discussion | Logs: http://logs.xmpp.org/xsf/ | Agenda https://trello.com/b/Dn6IQOu0/board-meetings

[01:59:25] *** Neustradamus has joined the room
[07:48:29] *** MiGri shows as "online" and his status message is "This conversation may be monitored for quality assurance or security purposes. ;)"
[07:58:46] *** MiGri shows as "away" and his status message is "I'm not at the computer but I'll read the messages as soon as I'll be back."
[08:02:41] *** Tobias has joined the room
[08:03:27] *** petermount has joined the room
[08:03:27] *** petermount shows as "online"
[08:03:27] *** petermount shows as "online"
[08:06:26] *** petermount shows as "online"
[08:11:34] *** petermount shows as "online"
[08:16:33] *** petermount shows as "online"
[08:19:09] *** petermount has left the room
[08:45:11] *** Tobias has left the room
[09:01:04] *** Tobias has joined the room
[09:10:48] *** Tobias shows as "away" and his status message is "Auto Status (idle)"
[09:21:59] *** MiGri shows as "online" and his status message is "This conversation may be monitored for quality assurance or security purposes. ;)"
[09:30:49] *** Tobias shows as "xa" and his status message is "Auto Status (idle)"
[09:32:34] *** petermount has joined the room
[09:32:34] *** petermount shows as "online"
[09:32:34] *** petermount shows as "online"
[09:33:14] *** petermount shows as "online"
[09:35:03] *** luca tagliaferri has joined the room
[09:38:10] *** MiGri shows as "away" and his status message is "I'm not at the computer but I'll read the messages as soon as I'll be back."
[09:38:14] *** petermount shows as "online"
[09:39:08] *** luca tagliaferri has left the room
[09:40:32] *** petermount has left the room
[09:41:35] *** petermount has joined the room
[09:41:35] *** petermount shows as "online"
[09:44:57] *** petermount has left the room
[09:45:11] *** petermount has joined the room
[09:45:11] *** petermount shows as "online"
[09:45:42] *** petermount shows as "online"
[09:50:42] *** petermount shows as "online"
[09:55:42] *** petermount shows as "online"
[10:00:07] *** Tobias shows as "online"
[10:00:42] *** petermount shows as "online"
[10:05:42] *** petermount shows as "online"
[10:06:05] *** Nÿco has joined the room
[10:08:19] *** Nÿco has left the room
[10:10:42] *** petermount shows as "online"
[10:15:40] *** Tobias shows as "away" and his status message is "Auto Status (idle)"
[10:15:42] *** petermount shows as "online"
[10:18:29] *** Tobias shows as "online"
[10:20:42] *** petermount shows as "online"
[10:25:42] *** petermount shows as "online"
[10:26:30] *** Tobias has left the room
[10:28:08] *** MiGri shows as "online" and his status message is "This conversation may be monitored for quality assurance or security purposes. ;)"
[10:30:42] *** petermount shows as "online"
[10:35:42] *** petermount shows as "online"
[10:37:13] *** MiGri shows as "away" and his status message is "I'm not at the computer but I'll read the messages as soon as I'll be back."
[10:40:42] *** petermount shows as "online"
[10:45:43] *** petermount shows as "online"
[10:50:22] *** luca tagliaferri has joined the room
[10:50:26] *** MiGri shows as "online" and his status message is "This conversation may be monitored for quality assurance or security purposes. ;)"
[10:50:43] *** petermount shows as "online"
[10:55:43] *** petermount shows as "online"
[11:00:42] *** petermount shows as "online"
[11:00:55] *** luca tagliaferri shows as "dnd" and his status message is "Andiamo tutti affambicchiere!!!"
[11:05:42] *** petermount shows as "online"
[11:08:52] *** MiGri shows as "away" and his status message is "I'm not at the computer but I'll read the messages as soon as I'll be back."
[11:10:43] *** petermount shows as "online"
[11:11:24] *** Kooda shows as "online"
[11:15:43] *** petermount shows as "online"
[11:20:43] *** petermount shows as "online"
[11:25:43] *** petermount shows as "online"
[11:30:42] *** petermount shows as "online"
[11:32:04] *** Kooda shows as "dnd" and his status message is "mange"
[11:35:30] *** Tobias has joined the room
[11:35:43] *** petermount shows as "online"
[11:40:43] *** petermount shows as "online"
[11:45:43] *** petermount shows as "online"
[11:50:43] *** petermount shows as "online"
[11:51:53] *** Kooda shows as "online"
[11:55:43] *** petermount shows as "online"
[12:00:43] *** petermount shows as "online"
[12:05:43] *** petermount shows as "online"
[12:10:43] *** petermount shows as "online"
[12:15:43] *** petermount shows as "online"
[12:19:36] *** MiGri shows as "online" and his status message is "This conversation may be monitored for quality assurance or security purposes. ;)"
[12:20:43] *** petermount shows as "online"
[12:25:59] *** petermount shows as "online"
[12:28:11] *** MiGri shows as "away" and his status message is "I'm not at the computer but I'll read the messages as soon as I'll be back."
[12:30:43] *** petermount shows as "online"
[12:35:43] *** petermount shows as "online"
[12:40:43] *** petermount shows as "online"
[12:45:43] *** petermount shows as "online"
[12:50:44] *** petermount shows as "online"
[12:55:43] *** petermount shows as "online"
[12:57:42] *** Tobias has left the room
[13:00:44] *** petermount shows as "online"
[13:04:01] *** MiGri shows as "online" and his status message is "This conversation may be monitored for quality assurance or security purposes. ;)"
[13:05:44] *** petermount shows as "online"
[13:10:43] *** petermount shows as "online"
[13:13:41] *** MiGri shows as "away" and his status message is "I'm not at the computer but I'll read the messages as soon as I'll be back."
[13:15:44] *** petermount shows as "online"
[13:16:38] *** MiGri shows as "online" and his status message is "This conversation may be monitored for quality assurance or security purposes. ;)"
[13:20:44] *** Tobias has joined the room
[13:20:44] *** petermount shows as "online"
[13:25:16] *** MiGri shows as "away" and his status message is "I'm not at the computer but I'll read the messages as soon as I'll be back."
[13:25:44] *** petermount shows as "online"
[13:30:43] *** petermount shows as "online"
[13:35:43] *** petermount shows as "online"
[13:40:43] *** petermount shows as "online"
[13:45:43] *** petermount shows as "online"
[13:50:43] *** petermount shows as "online"
[13:55:44] *** petermount shows as "online"
[13:59:50] *** Tobias has left the room
[14:00:44] *** petermount shows as "online"
[14:05:44] *** petermount shows as "online"
[14:06:49] *** Tobias has joined the room
[14:08:23] *** MiGri shows as "online" and his status message is "This conversation may be monitored for quality assurance or security purposes. ;)"
[14:10:44] *** petermount shows as "online"
[14:15:44] *** petermount shows as "online"
[14:20:19] *** MiGri shows as "away" and his status message is "I'm not at the computer but I'll read the messages as soon as I'll be back."
[14:20:35] *** luca tagliaferri has left the room
[14:20:44] *** petermount shows as "online"
[14:25:44] *** petermount shows as "online"
[14:26:54] *** luca tagliaferri has joined the room
[14:30:44] *** petermount shows as "online"
[14:35:44] *** petermount shows as "online"
[14:36:35] *** Kooda shows as "dnd"
[14:40:44] *** petermount shows as "online"
[14:45:45] *** petermount shows as "online"
[14:46:15] *** Nÿco has joined the room
[14:46:37] <Nÿco> Board meeting in a little more than 2 hours
[14:46:53] <Nÿco> http://typewith.me/LNzlrsfnkL
[14:47:04] <Nÿco> http://xmpp.org:5290/muc_log/muc.xmpp.org/xsf/101124/
[14:47:45] *** luca tagliaferri has left the room
[14:50:45] *** petermount shows as "online"
[14:53:15] *** luca tagliaferri has joined the room
[14:54:39] *** MiGri shows as "online" and his status message is "This conversation may be monitored for quality assurance or security purposes. ;)"
[14:55:45] *** petermount shows as "online"
[15:00:15] *** Tobias has left the room
[15:00:46] *** petermount shows as "online"
[15:04:59] *** Tobias has joined the room
[15:05:46] *** petermount shows as "online"
[15:09:06] *** MiGri shows as "away" and his status message is "I'm not at the computer but I'll read the messages as soon as I'll be back."
[15:10:07] *** Steffen Larsen has joined the room
[15:10:08] *** Steffen Larsen shows as "online"
[15:10:46] *** petermount shows as "online"
[15:11:14] *** Steffen Larsen shows as "online"
[15:12:00] <Steffen Larsen> is there a board meeting here on this muc at 17:00 UTC?
[15:15:46] *** petermount shows as "online"
[15:16:15] *** Steffen Larsen shows as "online"
[15:16:29] <Nÿco> yep
[15:16:35] <Steffen Larsen> okie..
[15:16:53] <Steffen Larsen> we are having a tech-review meeting at 18:00 UTC. Is that ok?
[15:17:01] *** luca tagliaferri has left the room
[15:17:03] <Steffen Larsen> or should we use another muc?
[15:17:23] <Nÿco> ah ok, we will need to make it short anyway, Will will only be able to attend 30 minutes
[15:17:30] <Nÿco> no, this MUC is ok ;-)
[15:17:32] <Steffen Larsen> ha ha ok
[15:19:56] *** luca tagliaferri has joined the room
[15:20:36] <Steffen Larsen> later, cheers
[15:20:38] *** Steffen Larsen has left the room
[15:20:46] *** petermount shows as "online"
[15:21:24] *** Kooda shows as "online"
[15:25:46] *** petermount shows as "online"
[15:27:53] *** MiGri shows as "online" and his status message is "This conversation may be monitored for quality assurance or security purposes. ;)"
[15:30:46] *** petermount shows as "online"
[15:35:46] *** petermount shows as "online"
[15:36:54] *** MiGri shows as "away" and his status message is "I'm not at the computer but I'll read the messages as soon as I'll be back."
[15:37:20] *** Nÿco shows as "away" and his status message is "Auto Status (idle)"
[15:40:46] *** petermount shows as "online"
[15:43:06] *** Tobias shows as "away" and his status message is "Auto Status (idle)"
[15:45:21] *** Tobias shows as "online"
[15:45:46] *** petermount shows as "online"
[15:48:00] *** bear shows as "online" and his status message is "Available"
[15:50:46] *** petermount shows as "online"
[15:55:46] *** petermount shows as "online"
[15:56:40] <bear> hmm, can't remember if there is a team-infra muc room
[15:57:19] *** Nÿco shows as "xa" and his status message is "Auto Status (idle)"
[15:57:23] <Tobias> there is, hidden in the woods ;)
[15:58:00] <bear> :)
[15:58:09] <bear> his wp table update didn't wor
[15:58:15] *** petermount shows as "online"
[15:58:54] <petermount> techreview@muc.xmpp.org - still got it configured in pidgin...
[15:59:29] <Tobias> iteam@muc.xmpp.org
[16:00:46] *** petermount shows as "online"
[16:01:30] *** Nÿco shows as "online"
[16:02:54] *** Neustradamus has left the room
[16:05:46] *** petermount shows as "online"
[16:10:27] *** MiGri shows as "online" and his status message is "This conversation may be monitored for quality assurance or security purposes. ;)"
[16:10:47] *** petermount shows as "online"
[16:12:25] *** MiGri shows as "xa" and his status message is "Screen detached. I'll read the messages as soon as I'll be back."
[16:15:47] *** petermount shows as "online"
[16:20:48] *** petermount shows as "online"
[16:25:48] *** petermount shows as "online"
[16:30:48] *** petermount shows as "online"
[16:34:12] *** Tobias has left the room
[16:35:48] *** petermount shows as "online"
[16:40:13] *** luca tagliaferri has left the room
[16:40:48] *** petermount shows as "online"
[16:45:49] *** petermount shows as "online"
[16:50:49] *** petermount shows as "online"
[16:54:46] *** Will has joined the room
[16:55:50] *** petermount shows as "online"
[16:56:37] *** jack has joined the room
[17:00:50] *** petermount shows as "online"
[17:01:40] *** Nÿco shows as "away" and his status message is "Auto Status (idle)"
[17:02:54] *bear bangs the gavel to see who is awake
[17:03:05] <Will> :)
[17:03:21] <bear> looks like Florian is not present
[17:03:36] <jack> i'm here
[17:03:43] <Will> just pinged florian
[17:04:05] *** Florian has joined the room
[17:04:09] <Florian> yhello :)
[17:04:17] <Florian> S2S is a bit slow :)
[17:04:48] <bear> looks like we are all here - and we have 28 minutes till Will has to leave
[17:05:08] <Will> speed-meeting
[17:05:31] <bear> anyone running it or should we just go
[17:05:40] <Florian> let's go :)
[17:05:42] <Florian> FOSDEM :)
[17:05:50] *** petermount shows as "online"
[17:06:00] <bear> what items are outstanding for FOSDEM for us?
[17:06:06] <Will> ok, fosdem. we have a room, are we looking for presenters?
[17:06:11] <jack> we have a dev room, so we probably need to get a wiki page set up and start recruiting presentations
[17:06:18] <Will> great minds....
[17:06:24] <jack> last year we did shorter (30m) presentations, and i think that format was great
[17:06:34] <Florian> yup
[17:06:43] <jack> if we can get someone to bring some AV gear this year, that would help a lot. i was only able to record a single session last year
[17:06:53] <bear> who is point person for that? i.e. who do I poke to get wiki and notices out for call-for-presenter?
[17:06:54] <Will> so let's set up the wiki page, blog etc.
[17:06:56] <Florian> what kind of AV gear is required?
[17:06:59] <Florian> Flip Cam?
[17:07:08] <jack> something that can record approximately 4-5 hours of video
[17:07:15] <Will> bear: I can set up the wiki page, do the blog post etc.
[17:07:18] *** Nÿco shows as "online"
[17:07:25] <jack> and has reasonable audio quality
[17:07:33] <Will> als I need to start looking at t-shirts etc
[17:07:36] <Will> also
[17:07:50] <Florian> there's still about 150 shirts left from last year
[17:08:03] <Will> i think last year's shirts are not saleable
[17:08:26] <Florian> hehe
[17:08:28] <Will> or we could do a "buy 1 get 1 free" offer with new (black) shirts
[17:08:34] <Florian> yeh :)
[17:08:39] <bear> agreed
[17:08:41] <Florian> or buy 2 and get 1 free :)
[17:09:16] <bear> simpler to just give them away I think
[17:09:55] <Will> we can decide closer to time
[17:09:58] <bear> Do we have detailed info on the site/location for wiki page?
[17:10:04] <bear> ok, tabling shirt issue
[17:10:11] <Will> same as every other year i think
[17:10:20] <Florian> for the talks, yeh
[17:10:27] <Florian> ULB Campus Solbosch
[17:10:33] <Will> the summit is in cisco's location?
[17:10:33] <Florian> and for the Summit
[17:10:35] <Florian> Cisco in Diegem
[17:10:37] <Will> ah
[17:10:38] <jack> http://wiki.xmpp.org/web/XMPP_Summit#9
[17:10:41] <jack> for example
[17:10:50] *** petermount shows as "online"
[17:10:50] <bear> yea, it was the cisco change I was thinking about
[17:10:55] <jack> tere used to be an xmpp.org/xsf/summit9.shtml i think too
[17:11:09] <Florian> yup
[17:11:32] <jack> http://xmpp.org/participate/the-xmpp-summit/xmpp-summit-8/
[17:11:33] <jack> there we go
[17:11:43] <Florian> right
[17:11:53] <Florian> I can maintain that again if that's ok :)
[17:11:56] <jack> so theo nly other big logistical thing is to figure out the dinner and the hack day
[17:12:13] <Florian> Hack-Day ... Friday @ Cisco?
[17:12:43] <bear> we should clear that with peter
[17:12:43] <Florian> and Dinner ... I'm going to try to find another nice restaurant in Brussels when I'm there in December
[17:12:44] <jack> ah that's right. no need to pay for hotel conference room this year
[17:13:04] <Florian> right
[17:13:50] <jack> so sounds like florian will et that page set up and such.
[17:14:04] <Florian> sure
[17:14:14] <bear> ok, let's review these todo items next meeting - should have all wiki pages done by then - ready for next item?
[17:14:22] <jack> ok
[17:14:31] <Will> yup
[17:14:33] <Florian> Wiki and XMPP.org page done by next meeting
[17:14:48] <bear> roadmap update
[17:15:19] *bear goes to look for last weeks minutes
[17:15:47] <bear> anyone have anything for this?
[17:15:50] *** petermount shows as "online"
[17:15:51] <Will> not me
[17:16:33] <Florian> nope
[17:16:52] <bear> ok, sounds like I need to update the agenda *before* the meeting :/ - I'll have that done before next
[17:16:56] <bear> ok, moving on
[17:17:15] <bear> GSoC - isn't this done and over?
[17:17:15] <Florian> GSoC ... how come that's still on the agenda?
[17:17:22] <Will> money?
[17:17:23] <Florian> it's about to start snowing here tomorrow
[17:17:26] <Florian> aah :)
[17:17:51] <bear> ok, GSoC done
[17:17:59] <Florian> Money stuff sorted ?
[17:18:12] <jack> as for elections, peter suggested we do what we did last year and wait until the first 2011 board meeting to appoint/vote on various positions
[17:18:19] <jack> but he also said he's up for another year of ED duty
[17:18:22] <bear> I have to pester peter to see what money has arrived
[17:18:34] <Will> + past sponsors
[17:18:47] <bear> he emailed me that he is working on the sponsor list
[17:18:51] <Will> cool
[17:18:59] <Florian> cool
[17:19:11] <Nÿco> hi, sorry
[17:19:24] <bear> what election items need to be resolved (if any) ?
[17:20:00] <Will> bear: don't know.
[17:20:01] *Nÿco catching up
[17:20:07] <bear> or rather - who are we nominating for the various positions - to give folks time to chew on it
[17:20:22] <bear> ED = peter
[17:20:28] <Will> wasn't this in the last meeting? we re-nominated everyone existing
[17:20:34] <Florian> yeh
[17:20:42] <bear> that's what I hought also
[17:20:50] *** petermount shows as "online"
[17:20:59] <bear> the only real change was for Chair
[17:21:21] <jack> well if that's all settled, then no big deal :)
[17:21:33] <Florian> cool ... next item?
[17:22:00] <bear> mini summits according to the posted agenda
[17:22:05] <Will> is mini summits a leftover item from the last meeting?
[17:22:11] <bear> yep
[17:22:19] <Florian> It seems to pop up again and again ...
[17:22:29] <bear> ok, next agenda item: whack bear until he remembers that he needs to setup agenda
[17:22:35] <Florian> from my end .. look into doing one in spring in the UK
[17:22:59] <Will> florian: you should announce intention on blog and email lists. see who steps forward with interest
[17:23:21] <Florian> yeh, was planning to do that around / just after FOSDEM
[17:23:51] <Florian> I'd say ... delay mini summits until we're done with the Summit #10
[17:23:52] <Will> we might want to consider having a push on mini-summits at fosdem. we still have the tabe/stand to advertise such stuff?
[17:24:17] <bear> add that to the discussion list for FOSDEM
[17:24:20] <Will> ok
[17:25:04] <bear> anything to add to next meetings agenda?
[17:25:18] *** Tobias has joined the room
[17:25:19] <Florian> Summit / FOSDEM progress
[17:25:21] <Will> how about the calendar feed :-)
[17:25:28] <Florian> and yes, Calendar!
[17:25:37] <bear> k
[17:25:50] *** petermount shows as "online"
[17:25:52] <Will> I was so disappointed nobody turned up for our meeting on saturday ;-)
[17:26:17] <Florian> lol
[17:26:19] *** Tobias has left the room
[17:26:37] *bear preps the gavel
[17:26:47] <Will> quick site update:
[17:27:04] <Will> tables now work, cal plugin still doesn't - later will be fixed by next mtg
[17:27:13] <Will> thats it - i'm done
[17:27:26] <Florian> cool
[17:27:32] <bear> yes, I've processed the backlog of table updates
[17:28:08] <bear> anyone else?
[17:28:31] <Florian> I'm good :)
[17:28:36] <bear> jack, Nyco/
[17:28:38] <bear> ?
[17:28:42] <Florian> ah!
[17:28:45] <Florian> one thing maybe
[17:28:57] <Florian> maybe have a think about awesome demos for the stand at FOSDEM
[17:29:14] <bear> add that to your blog post :)
[17:29:16] <Will> florian: i'll add to relevant pages
[17:29:18] <Will> etc
[17:29:24] *** Steffen Larsen has joined the room
[17:29:24] *** Steffen Larsen shows as "online"
[17:29:27] <Nÿco> ok for me
[17:29:33] <Florian> cools
[17:29:36] <jack> nothing from me
[17:29:42] <bear> and with that...
[17:29:48] *bear bangs the gavel to close the meeting
[17:29:52] <bear> thanks all
[17:29:52] <Nÿco> PLEASE NOTE: next meeting
2010-12-08 17:00 aka 5:00pm GMT/UTC
[17:30:02] <Nÿco> thanks bear, thanks all
[17:30:07] <Will> thanks for accommodating my time pressures - see you in 2 weeks.
[17:30:09] <bear> who will post minutes to blog?
[17:30:26] <Nÿco> to blog?
[17:30:32] <Nÿco> to member list rather?
[17:30:35] <Florian> right
[17:30:36] <Will> yes, we should blog the miinutes
[17:30:38] <bear> doh!
[17:30:43] <Florian> ok :)
[17:30:48] <Nÿco> it may not be that interesting...
[17:30:50] <Will> actually i think bear's onto something there.
[17:30:51] *** petermount shows as "online"
[17:30:55] <bear> to memer ist with a blog entry pointing to it
[17:31:07] <bear> wow - swift is dropping characters
[17:31:11] *** Tobias has joined the room
[17:31:16] *** Tobias shows as "online" and his status message is "Available"
[17:31:34] <bear> k, i'll write up the minutes summary and post to list
[17:31:38] <bear> and then make blog entry
[17:31:47] <Will> awesome
[17:31:52] <Florian> cool :)
[17:31:57] <bear> see you all in 2wks
[17:32:07] <Nÿco> thx
[17:32:11] <Florian> thx
[17:32:16] <Nÿco> what about the call to presenters?
[17:32:23] <bear> will is handling that
[17:32:26] <Will> me
[17:32:27] <Nÿco> ok
[17:32:44] <Nÿco> I have an HD camcorder...
[17:32:57] *** Steffen Larsen shows as "online"
[17:33:01] <Florian> ah cool
[17:33:23] *** Will has left the room
[17:33:26] <Florian> I can get one too + tripod / mics
[17:33:42] <Nÿco> who would do the editing then?
[17:33:46] <Nÿco> (verytime-consuming)
[17:33:51] <Florian> I could do it ...
[17:33:57] <Florian> post FOSDEM
[17:34:11] <Florian> so get one talk up per week
[17:34:21] <Florian> would get people to come back to xmpp.org from time to time :)
[17:34:32] <Nÿco> ok... what format? video + pres? video + in-picture-pres? sync between video + pres?
[17:35:03] <Florian> hmm ... if we can get the slides in PDF form
[17:35:17] <Nÿco> how would you sync video and PDF?
[17:35:32] <Florian> dunno ... never added slides
[17:35:41] <bear> have a visible clock on the table
[17:35:51] *** petermount shows as "online"
[17:35:52] <bear> its a low-tech way of doing timesync
[17:35:56] <Nÿco> ok, a simple solution is to grab the sound and PDF, do the trick on SlideShare...
[17:36:02] <Florian> we'll figure something out by then :)
[17:36:05] <Nÿco> but you need to host the sound files
[17:36:23] <Steffen Larsen> howw about using parleys.com? or is it only for devoxx?.. it's pretty cool for presentations and video
[17:36:31] <Nÿco> bear: you would do that for every website visitor? ;-)
[17:36:51] <bear> nyco - I meant for editing and doing timecode syncing :P
[17:37:08] <bear> to know when the presenter changes slide
[17:37:56] *** Steffen Larsen shows as "online"
[17:40:52] *** petermount shows as "online"
[17:42:56] *** Steffen Larsen shows as "online"
[17:43:06] *** Kev has joined the room
[17:43:07] *** Kev shows as "online"
[17:45:52] *** petermount shows as "online"
[17:46:21] <Nÿco> I propose two solutions:
* SlideShare: upload the slides there, upload somewhere else the sound file, sync both on the SlideShare editor, done. cons: no video
* custom-made video: film the presenter, optionnally with two cameras (two different angles), edit, then 1/ add the slides as picture-in-picture, 2/ convert slides to video, use the presenter edited video as picture-in-picture
[17:47:57] *** Steffen Larsen shows as "online"
[17:50:24] <Steffen Larsen> if its less than 500mb we can do it on parleys.com.. but its prob. more when its HD. :-) It costs 149€ for 10Gb
[17:50:52] *** petermount shows as "online"
[17:52:57] *** Steffen Larsen shows as "online"
[17:53:10] <bear> to be honest - I don't mind at all when a presentation is 80/20 showing of slides with the presenter off to the side barely visible :)
[17:53:50] *** bear shows as "away" and his status message is "Away"
[17:55:53] *** petermount shows as "online"
[17:57:58] *** Steffen Larsen shows as "online"
[17:58:28] *** koski has joined the room
[17:59:42] *** Steffen Larsen shows as "online"
[17:59:42] *** Steffen Larsen shows as "away" and his status message is "Away"
[17:59:42] *** Steffen Larsen shows as "away" and his status message is "Away"
[17:59:47] <Nÿco> Parleys seems nice...
[18:00:15] <Kev> Isn't it a pretty bad presentation if the only interesting thing is the slidedeck? :)
[18:00:53] *** petermount shows as "online"
[18:02:12] *** Steffen Larsen shows as "online"
[18:02:12] *** Steffen Larsen shows as "online"
[18:02:20] *** petermount shows as "online"
[18:02:30] <koski> I had the same thought than Kev
[18:02:57] *** Steffen Larsen shows as "online"
[18:03:22] <Steffen Larsen> anyone up for a tech review meeting?.. anyone for the team present?
[18:03:23] <Kev> If we want videos of presentations, I'd be inclined to video the whole thing, and then just include the slidedeck as a download.
[18:03:25] <Kev> Personally.
[18:04:46] <Steffen Larsen> review team?? hello? echo… :-)
[18:05:01] <koski> echo
[18:05:05] <Steffen Larsen> ack
[18:05:10] <Kev> Is there a meeting scheduled?
[18:05:15] <Steffen Larsen> yes
[18:05:32] <Steffen Larsen> for 18:00 utc here.. but only me and tuomas (koski) here
[18:05:53] *** petermount shows as "online"
[18:05:55] <Kev> Hmm, I don't see it in the calendar.
[18:05:58] <koski> Yes, and sadly even I have to go. Unexpected family business.
[18:06:15] <Steffen Larsen> anyone knows about fabio??.. he haven't been present lately when doing the meetings. isn't he the team lead?
[18:06:28] *** jack has left the room
[18:06:31] <koski> Steffen Larsen: yes, fabio should be.
[18:06:45] <Steffen Larsen> Kev: no sorry, I've only updated the wiki and a sent out a mail for about two weeks ago
[18:07:25] <Kev> I'm keeping half an eye out anyway, but it looks like there's no-one here.
[18:07:39] <koski> Yeah.
[18:07:58] *** Steffen Larsen shows as "online"
[18:08:03] <petermount> i'm lurking, but busy :-/
[18:08:04] <koski> Steffen Larsen: It seems that it needs to be re-planned/rethought.
[18:08:37] <Steffen Larsen> We really need to do something about the organizing of the meetings, and have people to meetup. People are so bad in this. I know its a volunteer job, but anyways..
[18:08:53] <Steffen Larsen> koski: si! you'r right! :-)
[18:09:15] <Steffen Larsen> but it really have to be the team lead to step up a bit and do the call etc..
[18:09:32] <koski> Ok, i think it's no need to hang here then. Let's send mail tomorrow about it and let's see if it causes some discussion
[18:09:58] <koski> Gotta go! Cheers!
[18:10:02] <petermount> i've been bad for that the last couple of months... hopefully will get freed up a bit soon
[18:10:05] <Steffen Larsen> koski: ok.. will you call the meeting tomorrow?.. It seems like it either me or you doing it.
[18:10:26] *** Kooda shows as "xa" and his status message is "mange"
[18:10:26] *** MiGri shows as "online" and his status message is "This conversation may be monitored for quality assurance or security purposes. ;)"
[18:10:53] *** petermount shows as "online"
[18:11:08] <Steffen Larsen> petermount: thats ok, we all have our duties to do and family business to attend.. but people could at least send a mail that they wont show up and add to the agenda or so..
[18:12:00] <petermount> thats true
[18:12:58] *** Steffen Larsen shows as "online"
[18:13:45] <Kev> I admit that the agenda slipped through my inbox, and I didn't see it on the calendar, so I'd not realised it was on.
[18:13:50] <Kev> What was the agenda thread called?
[18:14:15] <petermount> I was thinking the same thing kev - I've not seen much email recently at all...
[18:14:29] <petermount> only found out about this by accident earlier
[18:14:58] <Kev> Oh, right, that thread.
[18:15:46] <Kev> I'd not processed that as there wasn't anyone agreeing on the meeting time :)
[18:15:53] *** petermount shows as "online"
[18:16:30] <Steffen Larsen> Kev: it was called: Call for meeting.. the subject

[18:16:36] <Kev> Yes, I found it - sent on the 6th.
[18:16:53] <Steffen Larsen> Kev: and there was a meeting time within that mail
[18:17:31] *** koski shows as "away" and his status message is "Auto Status (idle)"
[18:17:35] <Steffen Larsen> Kev: yes long time ago.. people had time.. but no one really answered.
[18:17:59] *** Steffen Larsen shows as "online"
[18:18:12] <petermount> ah, found it... I should have put it in the calendar :-/
[18:18:35] <Steffen Larsen> petermount: and I should have put in on xmpp.org's calendar..
[18:19:05] <Steffen Larsen> petermount: I'll talk with koski tomorrow and we'll try to organize a new meeting.
[18:20:02] <petermount> ok
[18:20:53] *** petermount shows as "online"
[18:21:33] *** koski has left the room
[18:22:22] *** petermount has left the room
[18:22:59] *** Steffen Larsen shows as "online"
[18:23:06] <Steffen Larsen> well I am out of here as well.
[18:23:10] <Steffen Larsen> cheers guys!
[18:23:12] <Steffen Larsen> :-)
[18:24:02] *** Kooda shows as "xa" and his status message is "douche"
[18:25:03] *** Steffen Larsen has left the room
[18:29:15] *** MiGri shows as "away" and his status message is "I'm not at the computer but I'll read the messages as soon as I'll be back."
[18:50:43] *** Nÿco has left the room
[19:01:33] *** Florian shows as "away" and his status message is "Auto Status (idle)"
[19:01:39] *** Florian shows as "online"
[19:09:55] *** Kooda shows as "online"
[19:15:39] *** Florian shows as "away" and his status message is "Auto Status (idle)"
[19:23:22] *** Neustradamus has joined the room
[19:28:57] *** MiGri shows as "online" and his status message is "This conversation may be monitored for quality assurance or security purposes. ;)"
[19:35:24] *** Nÿco has joined the room
[19:35:38] *** Florian shows as "xa" and his status message is "Auto Status (idle)"
[19:52:57] *** MiGri shows as "away" and his status message is "I'm not at the computer but I'll read the messages as soon as I'll be back."
[19:59:55] *** MiGri shows as "online" and his status message is "This conversation may be monitored for quality assurance or security purposes. ;)"
[20:12:49] *** MiGri shows as "away" and his status message is "I'm not at the computer but I'll read the messages as soon as I'll be back."
[20:30:49] *** Florian shows as "online"
[21:04:42] *** MiGri shows as "online" and his status message is "This conversation may be monitored for quality assurance or security purposes. ;)"
[21:17:23] *** MiGri shows as "away" and his status message is "I'm not at the computer but I'll read the messages as soon as I'll be back."
[21:23:04] *** MiGri shows as "online" and his status message is "This conversation may be monitored for quality assurance or security purposes. ;)"
[21:24:37] *** Kev shows as "away"
[21:26:59] *** Kev shows as "online"
[21:31:29] *** MiGri shows as "away" and his status message is "I'm not at the computer but I'll read the messages as soon as I'll be back."
[21:52:16] *** Florian has left the room
[21:56:31] *** MiGri shows as "online" and his status message is "This conversation may be monitored for quality assurance or security purposes. ;)"
[21:56:32] *** MiGri shows as "xa" and his status message is "Screen detached. I'll read the messages as soon as I'll be back."
[22:53:20] *** Nÿco shows as "away" and his status message is " (Absent(e) car inactif depuis plus de 5 min)"
[22:57:14] *** Kev shows as "away"
[22:57:39] *** Tobias shows as "away" and his status message is "Available"
[23:03:13] *** Nÿco shows as "xa" and his status message is " (Non disponible car inactif depuis plus de 15 min)"
[23:06:40] *** Tobias shows as "online" and his status message is "Available"
[23:06:47] *** Nÿco shows as "online"
[23:15:39] *** Tobias has left the room
[23:23:51] *** Nÿco has left the room