Wednesday, January 05, 2011
xsf@muc.xmpp.org
January
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
          1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
           
XSF Discussion | Logs: http://logs.xmpp.org/xsf/ | Agenda https://trello.com/b/Dn6IQOu0/board-meetings

[03:58:23] *** Neustradamus has left the room
[06:20:55] *** Neustradamus has joined the room
[08:10:38] *** Tobias has joined the room
[08:16:16] *** MiGri shows as "online" and his status message is "This conversation may be monitored for quality assurance or security purposes. ;)"
[08:24:50] *** Tobias shows as "away" and his status message is "Auto Status (idle)"
[08:28:34] *** Tobias shows as "online"
[08:49:13] *** MiGri shows as "away" and his status message is "I'm not at the computer but I'll read the messages as soon as I'll be back."
[09:28:55] *** Tobias has left the room
[09:30:09] *** petermount has joined the room
[09:30:09] *** petermount shows as "online"
[09:35:05] *** petermount shows as "online"
[09:40:05] *** petermount shows as "online"
[09:45:05] *** petermount shows as "online"
[09:50:05] *** petermount shows as "online"
[09:50:18] *** MiGri shows as "online" and his status message is "This conversation may be monitored for quality assurance or security purposes. ;)"
[09:50:18] *** MiGri shows as "xa" and his status message is "Screen detached. I'll read the messages as soon as I'll be back."
[09:55:05] *** petermount shows as "online"
[09:58:19] *** petermount shows as "dnd"
[09:58:19] *** petermount shows as "dnd"
[10:00:05] *** petermount shows as "dnd"
[10:00:28] *** Tobias has joined the room
[10:05:06] *** petermount shows as "dnd"
[10:10:06] *** petermount shows as "dnd"
[10:15:06] *** petermount shows as "dnd"
[10:16:18] *** Kooda has joined the room
[10:19:58] *** Tobias has left the room
[10:20:07] *** petermount shows as "dnd"
[10:25:07] *** petermount shows as "dnd"
[10:30:07] *** petermount shows as "dnd"
[10:35:07] *** petermount shows as "dnd"
[10:40:08] *** petermount shows as "dnd"
[10:45:08] *** petermount shows as "dnd"
[10:50:07] *** petermount shows as "dnd"
[10:55:07] *** petermount shows as "dnd"
[11:00:07] *** petermount shows as "dnd"
[11:00:28] *** Tobias has joined the room
[11:01:31] *** Tobias has left the room
[11:01:43] *** Tobias has joined the room
[11:05:08] *** petermount shows as "dnd"
[11:06:04] *** Kooda shows as "xa" and his status message is "mange"
[11:10:08] *** petermount shows as "dnd"
[11:15:08] *** petermount shows as "dnd"
[11:20:08] *** petermount shows as "dnd"
[11:25:09] *** petermount shows as "dnd"
[11:27:11] *** Kooda shows as "online"
[11:30:09] *** petermount shows as "dnd"
[11:35:09] *** petermount shows as "dnd"
[11:40:10] *** petermount shows as "dnd"
[11:45:10] *** petermount shows as "dnd"
[11:50:10] *** petermount shows as "dnd"
[11:55:10] *** petermount shows as "dnd"
[12:00:10] *** petermount shows as "dnd"
[12:03:55] *** petermount has left the room
[12:39:08] *** Tobias shows as "away" and his status message is "Auto Status (idle)"
[12:39:33] *** Tobias shows as "online"
[12:48:17] *** MiGri shows as "online" and his status message is "This conversation may be monitored for quality assurance or security purposes. ;)"
[12:56:54] *** MiGri shows as "away" and his status message is "I'm not at the computer but I'll read the messages as soon as I'll be back."
[13:29:27] *** Tobias has left the room
[13:33:33] *** MiGri shows as "online" and his status message is "This conversation may be monitored for quality assurance or security purposes. ;)"
[13:41:57] *** MiGri shows as "away" and his status message is "I'm not at the computer but I'll read the messages as soon as I'll be back."
[14:10:45] *** Tobias has joined the room
[14:47:11] *** MiGri shows as "online" and his status message is "This conversation may be monitored for quality assurance or security purposes. ;)"
[15:02:41] *** MiGri shows as "away" and his status message is "I'm not at the computer but I'll read the messages as soon as I'll be back."
[15:03:22] *** Tobias has left the room
[15:04:17] *** MiGri shows as "online" and his status message is "This conversation may be monitored for quality assurance or security purposes. ;)"
[15:04:18] *** MiGri shows as "xa" and his status message is "Screen detached. I'll read the messages as soon as I'll be back."
[15:06:07] *** Tobias has joined the room
[15:37:10] *** stpeter has joined the room
[15:45:27] *** stpeter shows as "online"
[15:52:18] *** MiGri shows as "online" and his status message is "This conversation may be monitored for quality assurance or security purposes. ;)"
[16:02:55] *** MiGri shows as "away" and his status message is "I'm not at the computer but I'll read the messages as soon as I'll be back."
[16:05:14] *** nyco has joined the room
[16:11:36] <nyco> http://typewith.me/7kT3TW7Fb2 board meeting in 1 hour
[16:12:34] <stpeter> darn I didn't set that up in the calendar
[16:17:38] <nyco> no pb, everybody is aware of it ;-)
[16:20:00] <stpeter> heh
[16:20:47] <stpeter> I'll post about it on identica 10-15 minutes before
[16:22:15] *stpeter completes his yearly password change on the athena machine while he's at it
[16:24:20] *** MiGri shows as "online" and his status message is "This conversation may be monitored for quality assurance or security purposes. ;)"
[16:25:06] <MiGri> ah, good to know.
[16:31:41] <bear> I just sent an email reminder
[16:32:48] <bear> crap - I didn't see that nyco already setup a typewithme
[16:33:27] *** MiGri shows as "away" and his status message is "I'm not at the computer but I'll read the messages as soon as I'll be back."
[16:39:32] *** Tobias has left the room
[16:39:57] <stpeter> heh
[16:40:33] <stpeter> MiGri: I changed only my personal password, although I'm working through changes to the mailing list passwords whenever I need to access the admin interfaces
[16:42:24] <stpeter> http://mail.jabber.org/mailman/listinfo has a lot of lists....
[16:43:53] <bear> most "mature" orgs do
[16:44:48] *** Florian has joined the room
[16:45:01] <Florian> afternoon all
[16:45:12] <stpeter> hi Florian!
[16:45:36] <stpeter> brb
[16:47:27] <bear> well poo - the summit wiki page redirects to the blog page
[16:47:36] <bear> so much for using the wiki to allow collab
[16:49:01] <Florian> hi all
[16:49:04] <Florian> now on Psi :)
[16:49:14] <Florian> was surprised to see that MUC worked on the N900
[16:52:32] <Kev> You've seen MUC working on an N900 many months ago ;)
[16:55:11] <Neustradamus> I wish you an happy new year !
[16:55:33] <Neustradamus> thanks stpeter for your email. But about redirections ? it is dead ?
[16:55:35] <stpeter> bear: we can reinstate the wiki page for collab stuff and then move things to the .org page as needed
[16:55:37] *** stpeter shows as "away" and his status message is "wandered off..."
[16:55:45] <stpeter> Neustradamus: no, just didn't have time to do that at that moment
[16:55:50] *** stpeter shows as "online"
[16:56:09] <bear> I found the fosdem wiki page that had the devroom section
[16:56:19] <bear> http://wiki.xmpp.org/web/FOSDEM_2011#Give_a_Devroom_Talk
[16:56:28] <stpeter> right
[16:56:47] <bear> the only speaker I know of for the summit itself is you and remko
[16:57:03] <Neustradamus> stpeter: ok, it is same for mediawiki I think.
[16:57:12] <Kev> stpeter: The action on redirections at the moment is that if someone gives me the list of redirects, it'll get done.
[16:57:53] <Neustradamus> Kev: look my email ;)
[16:58:22] <Kev> What's the title?
[16:59:03] <Neustradamus> Redirections do not exist...
[16:59:23] <Kev> I've not seen any mails yet telling me what needs redirecting and to where.
[16:59:25] <Kev> Ok, will search now.
[17:00:08] <Kev> Yes, I saw that mail, but unless someone tells me what the URLs need to redirect *to*, it's not much use.
[17:01:21] <stpeter> redirect for http://xmpp.org/software/clients.shtml is now in place
[17:01:33] <stpeter> I'll do the rest in the background here
[17:01:38] *** Will has joined the room
[17:02:34] <Neustradamus> ok thanks stpeter, Kev sorry the missing "to".
[17:02:47] <stpeter> http://xmpp.org/software/servers.shtml done
[17:03:36] <stpeter> http://xmpp.org/software/libraries.shtml done
[17:03:39] <bear> board meeting notes: http://typewith.me/7kT3TW7Fb2
[17:04:26] <Florian> so, who's missing?
[17:04:27] <Florian> just Jack?
[17:04:41] <bear> so far
[17:04:42] <Neustradamus> stpeter: thanks
[17:05:39] <Will> i've re-ordered the typewith.me agenda a bit so we can talk fosdem/summit before i need to go..
[17:05:43] <Will> hope nobody minds
[17:05:45] <stpeter> ok
[17:05:47] <bear> np
[17:05:57] <Florian> ok, so should we start?
[17:06:01] <stpeter> +1
[17:06:04] <Will> yup
[17:06:41] <Florian> ok ... so ... FOSDEM I guess?
[17:07:13] <Will> i note that the confirmations have been sent out to those who have got booths this year - did we get one?
[17:07:24] <Neustradamus> stpeter: about overview.shtml I do not know...
[17:07:52] <stpeter> Will: I just invited ralphm
[17:07:56] <Will> ok
[17:08:48] *** tofu has joined the room
[17:08:55] <Will> i have actions on booth activity - weve had a few volunteers, more will appear closer to the time
[17:09:11] <Florian> ok
[17:09:13] *** ralphm has joined the room
[17:09:15] <Will> i also have actions on t-shirt, stickers, etc. - will get info to Board next week
[17:09:40] <Will> I have used the discussions at the last board meeting as inspriation for a potential t-shirt design ....
[17:09:44] <Neustradamus> stpeter: XMPP protocol informations... with a search of the link in a search engine.
[17:09:46] <Will> http://willsheward.net/xmpp-design-1.jpg
[17:09:59] <stpeter> http://lists.fosdem.org/pipermail/fosdem/2010-December/001116.html says they're still working on it
[17:10:11] <nyco> why Facebook?
[17:10:14] <Neustradamus> Will: :D
[17:10:16] <Will> joke
[17:10:17] <bear> neustradamus - can you defer talk about that till after meeting
[17:10:21] <ralphm> I wouldn't wear design-1
[17:10:36] <stpeter> haha
[17:10:36] *** MattJ has joined the room
[17:10:41] <Will> http://www.fosdem.org/2011/ - say "Stands - notifications sent"
[17:10:47] <ralphm> xmpp doesn't love anyone :-D
[17:10:49] <stpeter> how about the other way around? ;)
[17:11:02] <bear> [F] <3 XMPP
[17:11:38] <ralphm> bear: do you have inside information to confirm that?
[17:11:57] <bear> nothing I can say in public :(
[17:12:08] <Will> so, ralphm, have we heard anything from fosdem about the stand?
[17:12:12] <ralphm> Will: about the stand. Now that stpeter asked, I'm unsure if we actually applied for a stand. I can't find it in my outbox anyway.
[17:12:20] <Will> oh dear
[17:13:05] <Will> that's going to make selling t-shirts a little challenging ;-)
[17:13:13] <Florian> indeed
[17:13:22] <Kev> No more challenging than last year, methinks.
[17:13:28] <Florian> lol
[17:13:31] *stpeter laughts
[17:13:38] <Will> we'll have to just pile them all onto Florian and get him to walk around all day
[17:13:46] <stpeter> I thought that Kev didn't like the word "methinks"
[17:13:49] <Florian> a car boot sale :p
[17:14:19] <Florian> maybe get a white Van :p
[17:14:30] <bear> do we have any options to getting a stand or are we going to be begging for space on someone else's ?
[17:14:40] <ralphm> in ernst, I don't think the fosdem crew would like that
[17:15:00] <ralphm> bear: I would give the latter some chance
[17:15:20] <bear> who needs to do the reaching out for that?
[17:15:32] <Will> ok, so lets wait and see who does have a stand and then approach anyone we think might be generous?
[17:16:00] <bear> +1
[17:16:09] <Florian> but we do have a DevRoom, right?
[17:16:13] <Will> yes
[17:16:19] <Florian> and that's Saturday afternoon again?
[17:16:20] <stpeter> I bet the Jitsi guys will let us use some of their space
[17:16:25] <stpeter> yes we do have a devroom
[17:16:37] <ralphm> to be honest, IMO the devroom does more for us than the stand
[17:16:45] <stpeter> agreed
[17:16:48] <Florian> true
[17:16:53] <Will> agreed but the stand is fun
[17:16:58] <Florian> just makes it harder to scam 20 phones :)
[17:17:17] <bear> next item?
[17:17:20] <Florian> Hotel?
[17:17:38] <Florian> Best Western
Last year:
-> Free Executive Upgrade on rooms (price 436€)
--> 109€ / night

I sent an E-mail, asking them for a similar offer.
[17:17:46] <Florian> Royal Windsor Hotel Grand Place

99 Euros per night per room
30€ / person / day American buffet breakfast
Free Internet
[17:18:06] <stpeter> I just pinged the fosdem@ list about a list of assigned stands
[17:18:19] <Will> stpeter: thanks
[17:18:26] <Florian> Le Meridien

178 € double rooms, breakfast included
[17:18:32] <Florian> Novotel Brussels Off Grand Place

Full. Looking for alternate offers from Accor.

[17:18:37] <Florian> Hotel Le Dixseptième
230€ / night
[17:18:51] <Florian> those are the offers so far
[17:19:20] <Florian> all Hotels are around the Grand Place
[17:19:26] <Will> do we (xsf members) have experience of staying at any of above?
[17:19:27] <Florian> so in the centre and close to the station
[17:19:32] <Will> any recommendations?
[17:19:36] <Florian> last year's Hotel
[17:19:39] <Florian> the Best Western
[17:19:56] <Florian> and Meridien: Fritzy
[17:20:04] <Will> does the best western price include breakfast?
[17:20:07] <stpeter> last year's was fine
[17:20:11] <Florian> it did last year
[17:20:13] <Florian> didn't it?
[17:20:25] <stpeter> Ralph likes the Atlas, which is just down the street
[17:20:29] <Will> did it include bacon?
[17:20:31] <stpeter> yes, breakfast was included last year
[17:20:35] <Florian> right
[17:20:41] <stpeter> Will: I have never seen so much bacon
[17:20:56] <Will> awesome
[17:21:14] <Florian> I'll add Atlas to the list
[17:21:17] <Florian> and get an offer from them
[17:21:24] <stpeter> ok
[17:21:47] <Florian> I'm looking for a price of 120€ / room incl. breakfast
[17:22:09] <Florian> thing is ... Atlas is more expensive
[17:22:19] <Florian> or very similar
[17:22:27] <Florian> but I will enquire about a package deal
[17:22:34] <Will> i'm guessing we need to make a decision quick?
[17:22:38] <Florian> do the 120€ / room sound good?
[17:22:39] <stpeter> yes we should
[17:23:00] <Florian> ±10€
[17:23:01] <stpeter> I'd be happy with the Best Western again -- no real difference from the Atlas really in my experience
[17:23:02] <bear> people will be planning now if they haven't already
[17:23:16] <Florian> right, I'll send another mail to the summit list
[17:23:22] <Florian> that we'll get a hotel in the next few days
[17:23:25] <stpeter> ok
[17:23:28] <bear> cool
[17:23:35] <Will> ok
[17:24:10] <Florian> so I'll get the offers hopefully tomorrow
[17:24:13] <bear> any other fosdem/summit items?
[17:24:23] <Florian> Dinner
[17:24:30] <stpeter> do we have enough devroom talks lined up?
[17:24:31] <Florian> I'm going round eating
[17:24:32] <stpeter> ah yes
[17:24:46] <Florian> and I'll drop a few propositions to the list tomorrow
[17:25:00] <stpeter> super
[17:25:05] <bear> we have 3 speakers for dev rooms and 1 possible (someone who emailed but hasn't responded back)
[17:25:26] <stpeter> ah we need more speakers then
[17:25:34] <Kev> If anyone has suggestions for something I could talk about, yay. I can't think of anything I know about that's particularly interesting for a talk though :)
[17:25:35] *** ralphm shows as "away" and his status message is "Away as a result of being idle"
[17:25:36] <Will> need to push hard on this
[17:26:21] <Will> how about pressing last year's speakers to give lightning talks on developments with their projects in last 12 months?
[17:26:31] <stpeter> the things I could talk about are not so interesting to the general public :)
[17:26:32] <Florian> that's a good idea :)
[17:26:35] <bear> if we have that list - that's a great idea
[17:27:25] <bear> if someone points me to the list i'll contact them
[17:27:34] <bear> i'll also crosspost another request for speakers
[17:27:47] <Florian> http://xmpp.org/participate/the-xmpp-summit/xmpp-summit-8/
[17:28:17] <stpeter> http://xmpp.org/participate/the-xmpp-summit/xmpp-summit-8/#saturday
[17:28:20] <stpeter> heh
[17:28:21] <stpeter> yeah
[17:28:31] <bear> ok, i'll start reaching out to them
[17:28:39] <stpeter> can we play "Stump the Experts" again?
[17:28:44] <Florian> +1
[17:28:47] <Will> +1
[17:28:53] *** ralphm shows as "online"
[17:29:01] <Kev> Sounds good.
[17:29:10] <Kev> That had the room packed even by usual standards.
[17:29:33] <stpeter> it seemed fun at the time :)
[17:29:54] <stpeter> maybe we can get Thiago to give an update about Jingle Nodes
[17:30:03] <stpeter> etc.
[17:30:11] <Florian> :)
[17:30:44] *** nyco shows as "away" and his status message is "Auto Status (idle)"
[17:30:46] <bear> I've added the Stump topic
[17:30:51] <stpeter> k
[17:31:06] <stpeter> I'll poke some folks on and off the lists
[17:31:11] <bear> anything else summit/fosdem related?
[17:31:25] <Will> not here
[17:31:45] <bear> k, moving on then
[17:32:06] <bear> RFCbis migration - who wants to talk about that?
[17:32:16] <stpeter> there is Monday and the interim meeting for the XMPP WG
[17:32:26] <stpeter> what do we mean by bis migration?
[17:32:39] <stpeter> as in, when are the specs to be done, or when will software migrate?
[17:32:44] <bear> not sure - it was put into the agenda by someone else
[17:32:51] <stpeter> ok
[17:33:09] *** ralphm has left the room
[17:33:29] <stpeter> as you can see from https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-xmpp-3920bis/ballot/ all the "DISCUSSes" have cleared
[17:33:38] <bear> k, let's move on - it can be brought up again if need be
[17:33:39] <stpeter> so 3920 is ready to move ahead, I think
[17:34:52] <bear> anyone want to continue to glance akwardly at RFCbis or shall we move on?
[17:34:56] <Florian> ah ... just a last note on FOSDEM: Can we get some more dinner sponsors (Collabora?)
[17:35:09] <Will> we'll chip in some money
[17:35:15] <stpeter> 3921bis is on the agenda for 2 weeks from now https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-xmpp-3921bis/
[17:36:50] <bear> The last item on the agenda is just a note that Fritzy and myself will be starting to reach out to client and lib devs to start getting some interop interest going
[17:37:41] <stpeter> cool
[17:37:52] <Kev> bear: Noting that we're not due another formal interop event for ~=6 months :)
[17:37:59] *stpeter follows up with Alexey about https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-xmpp-address/
[17:38:18] <bear> kev - agreed and understood - I think it will take months to reach out and engage with most of them
[17:38:26] <stpeter> right
[17:38:36] <stpeter> but if we do that now, we'll have more participants next time
[17:38:38] *bear makes note to start a wiki page about that list
[17:39:19] <bear> ok, any other agenda items someone wants to insert?
[17:39:38] <bear> we are approaching the 30 min mark and i'm feeling itchy to bang the gavel
[17:39:44] <Florian> not here
[17:39:50] <Florian> except: we need sponsors :)
[17:39:54] <Florian> for the dinner :)
[17:40:10] <stpeter> ok
[17:40:18] <stpeter> I'll think about people to poke
[17:40:21] <Florian> so far we've got 775€
[17:40:22] <bear> what is the dollar amount for sponsoring?
[17:40:36] <Florian> we don't have a minimum limit
[17:40:43] *** nyco shows as "online" and his status message is "OneTeam Desktop beta1 is opensource!"
[17:40:43] <Florian> last year's dinner donations were: http://xmpp.org/participate/the-xmpp-summit/xmpp-summit-8/#dinner
[17:41:40] <bear> how do I send you some money then - i'll sponsor a seat at the table in my place
[17:41:51] <Florian> eh, stpeter?
[17:42:04] <stpeter> eh?
[17:42:12] <stpeter> I'll poke some folks about sponsoring
[17:42:15] <Florian> for people who aren't attending, yet willing to sponsor?
[17:42:21] <Florian> like bear
[17:42:27] <stpeter> oh
[17:42:29] <stpeter> heh
[17:42:35] <stpeter> haven't heard of that before
[17:42:50] <Florian> maybe bank transfer to the XSF?
[17:42:56] <bear> i'll mail stpeter a check
[17:43:03] <Florian> or that way :)
[17:43:26] *** Tobias has joined the room
[17:43:31] <Florian> just drop me a line with the amount, and I'll add you to the list :)
[17:43:43] <bear> ok, I think we are done then for this meeting - any dissent?
[17:44:06] <Will> none here
[17:44:11] <Florian> none :)
[17:44:17] <stpeter> I need to add our postal address to http://xmpp.org/participate/contact-us/
[17:44:38] *bear bangs the gavel and closes the meeting
[17:44:43] <bear> thanks all for attending
[17:44:45] <Kev> Thanks bear.
[17:44:48] <Kev> (And all)
[17:45:03] <Florian> thanks all :)
[17:45:10] *** Will has left the room
[17:45:15] *** Florian has left the room
[17:45:16] <bear> next meeting Jan 19th - same time and place
[17:45:24] *stpeter updates the calendar this time
[17:45:29] <bear> :)
[17:45:44] *bear finalizes minutes and sends to list
[17:48:33] <stpeter> Board and Council calendars updated
[17:48:44] <bear> thanks stpeter
[17:48:50] <stpeter> I suppose we should add the various FOSDEM-related activities to the XSF calendar, eh?
[17:49:00] <bear> that would be very nice
[17:49:06] <stpeter> yeah
[17:49:48] <bear> i'm going to push the draft blog post now reminding folks about the summit
[17:49:49] <stpeter> I'll need to figure out the times
[17:49:52] <stpeter> super
[17:50:00] *** tofu has left the room
[17:51:22] <bear> if you put the items in using UTC, then the receiving calendars will adjust
[17:56:00] <bear> odd, if you click on the "donate" button - suddenly the postal address appears on the contact-us page
[17:56:11] <stpeter> ok
[17:56:29] <stpeter> ok, FOSDEM events added to the XSF calendar
[17:56:38] <bear> wynkoop street - suite 600 -- still valid?
[17:56:48] <stpeter> yepper
[17:56:54] <stpeter> I wouldn't have added it otherwise :)
[17:57:01] <bear> k, i'll clear the amount with my "boss" and send you a check
[17:57:06] <stpeter> I just added that, perhaps you're running into a caching issue
[17:57:13] <bear> ohhh
[17:57:45] <bear> yea, the donate button just goes back to that page
[17:57:49] <stpeter> I like the realtime search stuff on the homepage
[17:57:59] <bear> yea, that's very neat
[17:58:47] *stpeter pushes out a revised version of https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-saintandre-tls-server-id-check/
[17:58:55] <bear> \o/
[18:01:45] <bear> ok, heading out to get lunch in the time I have remaining from $dayjob lunch break ;)
[18:02:01] *** bear shows as "away" and his status message is "Out eating. Mmmm.. food."
[18:02:06] <stpeter> :)
[18:02:18] <stpeter> that's the second time in the last 24 hours that I've seen $dayjob
[18:02:23] <stpeter> must be going around
[18:02:29] <stpeter> hadn't seen it before
[18:02:54] <bear> I swiped it from one of the Sun guys who swiped it from one of the IBMers - so it's a enterprise thang
[18:03:11] <bear> well, that and oldschool perl coders I think
[18:03:13] <stpeter> sure
[18:03:23] <stpeter> my $dayjob at $bigco
[18:03:31] <bear> exactly
[18:03:34] <stpeter> :)
[18:06:17] <Kev> I use $genericthing from time to time.
[18:09:11] <stpeter> brb
[18:27:20] *** Kooda shows as "xa" and his status message is "mange"
[18:28:03] *** ralphm has joined the room
[18:28:07] *** nyco has left the room
[18:30:02] *** luca tagliaferri has joined the room
[18:36:42] *** Tobias has left the room
[18:46:36] *** Kooda shows as "online"
[18:55:16] *** ralphm has left the room
[18:55:24] *** ralphm has joined the room
[19:03:08] *** Tobias has joined the room
[19:08:56] *** luca tagliaferri has left the room
[19:14:46] <ralphm> $adjective $time_of_day!
[19:21:12] *** ralphm has left the room
[19:21:27] *** ralphm has joined the room
[19:23:25] *** MattJ shows as "away" and his status message is "Away as a result of being too idle"
[19:26:19] *** luca tagliaferri has joined the room
[19:28:38] *** ralphm has left the room
[19:30:39] *** MattJ shows as "online"
[19:38:31] *** Tobias shows as "away" and his status message is "Auto Status (idle)"
[19:42:23] *** Tobias shows as "online"
[19:47:48] *** Kev has left the room
[19:51:11] *** stpeter has left the room
[20:07:06] *** MiGri shows as "online" and his status message is "This conversation may be monitored for quality assurance or security purposes. ;)"
[20:15:26] *** MiGri shows as "away" and his status message is "I'm not at the computer but I'll read the messages as soon as I'll be back."
[20:16:58] *** luca tagliaferri has left the room
[20:50:38] *** MattJ shows as "away" and his status message is "Away as a result of being too idle"
[21:02:19] *** MiGri shows as "online" and his status message is "This conversation may be monitored for quality assurance or security purposes. ;)"
[21:02:19] *** MiGri shows as "xa" and his status message is "Screen detached. I'll read the messages as soon as I'll be back."
[21:03:22] *** MattJ shows as "online"
[21:41:53] *** MattJ shows as "away" and his status message is "Away as a result of being too idle"
[21:51:35] *** Kooda shows as "xa" and his status message is "détaché"
[22:11:52] *** MattJ shows as "xa" and his status message is "Not available as a result of not being here"
[22:53:06] *** MattJ shows as "online"
[23:42:43] *** Tobias has left the room
[23:43:18] *** MattJ has left the room