Wednesday, February 16, 2011
xsf@muc.xmpp.org
February
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
  1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
           
             
XSF Discussion | Logs: http://logs.xmpp.org/xsf/ | Agenda https://trello.com/b/Dn6IQOu0/board-meetings

[00:16:34] *** stpeter has left the room
[01:01:02] *** Tobias has joined the room
[01:01:04] *** Tobias shows as "online" and his status message is "SCRAM-SUM-PLUS"
[01:01:34] *** Tobias has left the room
[07:24:46] *** Kev shows as "online"
[07:53:54] *** MiGri shows as "online" and his status message is "This conversation may be monitored for quality assurance or security purposes. ;)"
[07:57:12] *** keith.lirette has joined the room
[08:03:50] *** Kev shows as "away"
[08:07:19] *** MiGri shows as "away" and his status message is "I'm not at the computer but I'll read the messages as soon as I'll be back."
[08:20:11] *** luca tagliaferri has joined the room
[08:24:38] *** Kev shows as "online"
[08:28:31] *** Nÿco has joined the room
[08:29:21] *** bear has left the room
[08:29:21] *** bear has joined the room
[08:29:53] *** koski has joined the room
[08:29:57] *** koski has left the room
[08:39:31] *** MiGri shows as "online" and his status message is "This conversation may be monitored for quality assurance or security purposes. ;)"
[08:39:51] *** MiGri shows as "xa" and his status message is "Screen detached. I'll read the messages as soon as I'll be back."
[08:50:00] *** Kev shows as "away"
[08:50:59] *** Nÿco shows as "away" and his status message is "Auto Status (idle)"
[08:52:06] *** Kev shows as "online"
[09:10:42] *** keith.lirette has left the room
[09:11:00] *** Nÿco shows as "xa" and his status message is "Auto Status (idle)"
[09:12:16] *** Nÿco shows as "online"
[09:13:12] *** Tobias has joined the room
[09:13:29] *** Tobias shows as "online"
[09:13:52] *** Tobias has left the room
[09:28:08] *** Tobias has joined the room
[10:10:47] *** luca tagliaferri shows as "away" and his status message is "Auto Status (idle)"
[10:12:41] *** davidczech has joined the room
[10:14:14] *** luca tagliaferri shows as "online"
[10:58:31] *** bear has left the room
[10:58:31] *** bear has joined the room
[11:10:39] *** Tobias has left the room
[11:11:05] *** Tobias has joined the room
[11:11:13] *** Tobias shows as "online" and his status message is "SCRAM-SUM-PLUS"
[11:13:00] *** Tobias shows as "online" and his status message is "SCRAM-SUM-PLUS"
[11:13:49] *** Tobias shows as "online" and his status message is "SCRAM-SUM-PLUS"
[11:25:04] *** Neustradamus has joined the room
[11:25:30] *** Nÿco has left the room
[11:26:47] *** Nÿco has joined the room
[11:30:35] *** Tobias has left the room
[11:32:24] *** Tobias has joined the room
[11:43:56] *** Nÿco shows as "away" and his status message is "Auto Status (idle)"
[11:45:51] *** MiGri shows as "online" and his status message is "This conversation may be monitored for quality assurance or security purposes. ;)"
[11:54:16] *** MiGri shows as "away" and his status message is "I'm not at the computer but I'll read the messages as soon as I'll be back."
[11:55:24] *** MiGri shows as "online" and his status message is "This conversation may be monitored for quality assurance or security purposes. ;)"
[12:03:54] *** Nÿco shows as "xa" and his status message is "Auto Status (idle)"
[12:05:56] *** luca tagliaferri shows as "xa" and his status message is "PAPPA"
[12:06:07] *** MiGri shows as "away" and his status message is "I'm not at the computer but I'll read the messages as soon as I'll be back."
[12:10:31] *** davidczech has left the room
[12:15:46] *** MiGri shows as "online" and his status message is "This conversation may be monitored for quality assurance or security purposes. ;)"
[12:24:59] *** MiGri shows as "away" and his status message is "I'm not at the computer but I'll read the messages as soon as I'll be back."
[12:26:01] *** MiGri shows as "online" and his status message is "This conversation may be monitored for quality assurance or security purposes. ;)"
[12:42:15] *** Nÿco shows as "online"
[12:42:52] *** MiGri shows as "away" and his status message is "I'm not at the computer but I'll read the messages as soon as I'll be back."
[12:44:55] *** Nÿco has left the room
[12:46:10] *** Nÿco has joined the room
[12:47:09] *** Nÿco has left the room
[12:47:47] *** Nÿco has joined the room
[12:49:08] *** Tobias has left the room
[12:52:43] *** MiGri shows as "online" and his status message is "This conversation may be monitored for quality assurance or security purposes. ;)"
[12:56:40] *** Tobias has joined the room
[13:05:50] *** MiGri shows as "away" and his status message is "I'm not at the computer but I'll read the messages as soon as I'll be back."
[13:35:47] *** MiGri shows as "online" and his status message is "This conversation may be monitored for quality assurance or security purposes. ;)"
[13:47:33] *** petermount has joined the room
[13:47:33] *** petermount shows as "dnd"
[13:49:41] *** petermount shows as "dnd"
[13:53:49] *** MiGri shows as "away" and his status message is "I'm not at the computer but I'll read the messages as soon as I'll be back."
[13:54:42] *** petermount shows as "dnd"
[13:55:24] *** MiGri shows as "online" and his status message is "This conversation may be monitored for quality assurance or security purposes. ;)"
[13:59:42] *** petermount shows as "dnd"
[14:04:43] *** petermount shows as "dnd"
[14:07:53] *** Tobias shows as "away" and his status message is "Auto Status (idle)"
[14:09:44] *** petermount shows as "dnd"
[14:10:22] *** MiGri shows as "away" and his status message is "I'm not at the computer but I'll read the messages as soon as I'll be back."
[14:11:24] *** Tobias shows as "online"
[14:14:44] *** petermount shows as "dnd"
[14:18:05] *** MiGri shows as "online" and his status message is "This conversation may be monitored for quality assurance or security purposes. ;)"
[14:19:44] *** petermount shows as "dnd"
[14:24:45] *** petermount shows as "dnd"
[14:29:47] *** petermount shows as "dnd"
[14:34:48] *** petermount shows as "dnd"
[14:39:48] *** petermount shows as "dnd"
[14:41:12] *** MiGri shows as "away" and his status message is "I'm not at the computer but I'll read the messages as soon as I'll be back."
[14:44:49] *** petermount shows as "dnd"
[14:49:50] *** petermount shows as "dnd"
[14:52:36] *** MiGri shows as "online" and his status message is "This conversation may be monitored for quality assurance or security purposes. ;)"
[14:54:51] *** petermount shows as "dnd"
[14:58:51] *** luca tagliaferri shows as "dnd" and his status message is "PAPPA"
[14:59:51] *** petermount shows as "dnd"
[15:01:10] *** MiGri shows as "away" and his status message is "I'm not at the computer but I'll read the messages as soon as I'll be back."
[15:01:50] *** MiGri shows as "online" and his status message is "This conversation may be monitored for quality assurance or security purposes. ;)"
[15:04:51] *** petermount shows as "dnd"
[15:09:52] *** petermount shows as "dnd"
[15:14:53] *** petermount shows as "dnd"
[15:16:56] *** luca tagliaferri shows as "online"
[15:17:04] *** luca tagliaferri shows as "dnd" and his status message is "poi c'è la disoccupazione"
[15:19:54] *** petermount shows as "dnd"
[15:20:02] *** MiGri shows as "away" and his status message is "I'm not at the computer but I'll read the messages as soon as I'll be back."
[15:24:55] *** petermount shows as "dnd"
[15:25:13] *** MiGri shows as "online" and his status message is "This conversation may be monitored for quality assurance or security purposes. ;)"
[15:29:56] *** petermount shows as "dnd"
[15:34:56] *** petermount shows as "dnd"
[15:39:57] *** petermount shows as "dnd"
[15:44:04] *** MiGri shows as "away" and his status message is "I'm not at the computer but I'll read the messages as soon as I'll be back."
[15:44:58] *** petermount shows as "dnd"
[15:45:17] *** MiGri shows as "online" and his status message is "This conversation may be monitored for quality assurance or security purposes. ;)"
[15:45:33] *** stpeter has joined the room
[15:49:58] *** petermount shows as "dnd"
[15:53:37] *** MiGri shows as "away" and his status message is "I'm not at the computer but I'll read the messages as soon as I'll be back."
[15:53:56] *** petermount shows as "dnd"
[15:54:59] *** petermount shows as "dnd"
[16:00:00] *** petermount shows as "dnd"
[16:00:32] *** davidczech has joined the room
[16:04:04] *** Tobias shows as "away" and his status message is "Auto Status (idle)"
[16:05:02] *** petermount shows as "dnd"
[16:09:34] *** MiGri shows as "online" and his status message is "This conversation may be monitored for quality assurance or security purposes. ;)"
[16:10:02] *** petermount shows as "dnd"
[16:11:51] *** MiGri shows as "xa" and his status message is "Screen detached. I'll read the messages as soon as I'll be back."
[16:15:03] *** petermount shows as "dnd"
[16:20:05] *** petermount shows as "dnd"
[16:23:15] *** Hirotaka Sato has joined the room
[16:23:16] *** Hirotaka Sato shows as "online"
[16:23:56] *** Nÿco shows as "away" and his status message is "Auto Status (idle)"
[16:24:04] *** Tobias shows as "xa" and his status message is "Auto Status (idle)"
[16:24:12] *** Hirotaka Sato shows as "online"
[16:25:06] *** petermount shows as "dnd"
[16:25:46] *** Hirotaka Sato has left the room
[16:30:07] *** petermount shows as "dnd"
[16:31:43] *** Tobias shows as "online"
[16:35:08] *** petermount shows as "dnd"
[16:40:09] *** petermount shows as "dnd"
[16:43:07] *** Nÿco shows as "online"
[16:45:09] *** petermount shows as "dnd"
[16:50:10] *** petermount shows as "dnd"
[16:55:10] *** petermount shows as "dnd"
[16:59:40] <bear> are we meeting today or next week
[16:59:49] *bear slightly confused
[17:00:12] *** petermount shows as "dnd"
[17:01:53] *** MiGri shows as "online" and his status message is "This conversation may be monitored for quality assurance or security purposes. ;)"
[17:04:54] <Nÿco> today...
[17:04:59] <Nÿco> ready?
[17:05:08] <bear> yes
[17:05:13] *** petermount shows as "dnd"
[17:05:13] <Nÿco> http://typewith.me/nUc9JI5pv2
[17:05:31] <stpeter> I must have missed the messages about today's meeting :(
[17:06:06] <stpeter> but I admit that I am behind on email
[17:06:42] <Nÿco> no specific email, we just meet every two weeks, and note that down at each meeting
[17:06:44] <bear> haven't really been any messages - the schedule was decided a couple months ago
[17:06:49] <stpeter> ah
[17:06:55] <stpeter> so I need to update the calendar, then
[17:08:24] <bear> I have given up on the xsf calendar showing the meetings - they seem to appear and disappear on a regular basis
[17:08:31] <bear> so added it to my personal one
[17:08:40] <stpeter> that helps, too
[17:08:51] <stpeter> we need a calendar-meister :)
[17:08:56] <stpeter> or a bot
[17:09:19] <bear> I speak ical/vcal and caldav - so could do that if shown where the files live
[17:09:31] <stpeter> calendar updated through end of March
[17:10:14] *** petermount shows as "dnd"
[17:10:17] *** will.sheward has joined the room
[17:10:19] <bear> cool
[17:10:26] <will.sheward> i have missed a notice?
[17:10:36] <stpeter> I invited Florian too
[17:10:38] *** Florian has joined the room
[17:10:41] <Florian> hi
[17:11:08] <stpeter> I need to depart in ~25 minutes for an appointment
[17:11:19] <will.sheward> do we have an agenda?
[17:11:24] <bear> yes
[17:11:46] <bear> ok, seems everyone is here except Jack
[17:12:08] <bear> let's start and make it a fast one then
[17:12:18] <Florian> ok :)
[17:12:37] *** jack has joined the room
[17:12:42] <stpeter> we need to post a trip report about the Summit
[17:12:50] <jack> hi all
[17:12:55] <stpeter> BTW I have updated the calendar through end of Q1
[17:12:56] <bear> was someone identified at the summit to do a summary email?
[17:13:08] <stpeter> bear: I can do that, but not until tomorrow afternoon
[17:13:23] <stpeter> I have some text ready for it, but pictures would be helpful
[17:13:34] <Florian> I'll look though the pictures I have
[17:13:35] <bear> you don't have to do it - if you want you can send info to the list and I can write up a post
[17:13:37] <will.sheward> i have picture from the first 4/5 talks i think
[17:13:42] <Florian> I've got a few from the devroom and dinner
[17:13:45] <Florian> and some at Cisco
[17:13:49] <stpeter> cool
[17:13:55] <bear> notes are here: http://typewith.me/nUc9JI5pv2
[17:13:59] <stpeter> right
[17:14:02] <will.sheward> cool, we should do seperate posts on fosdem and summit?
[17:14:03] *bear thanks Nyco
[17:14:28] <stpeter> the more posts the merrier
[17:15:00] <Florian> yup :)
[17:15:06] <stpeter> as I said, I have content for the Summit / XMPP WG post, just need to paste it into a post
[17:15:14] <stpeter> but won't have time probably until tomorrow afternoon
[17:15:16] *** petermount shows as "dnd"
[17:15:31] <stpeter> IESG commitments between now and then
[17:15:59] <stpeter> any volunteers for FOSDEM post?
[17:16:06] <will.sheward> i'll do that if you like
[17:16:06] <stpeter> we can take that to the commteam anyway
[17:16:12] <bear> we could get a couple small "here are some photos" posts now and have the more lengthy one when you are ready
[17:16:15] <stpeter> will.sheward: that would be beautiful
[17:16:28] <will.sheward> i'll write up something for fosdem and share with the commteam for edits
[17:16:36] <stpeter> I commit to making the Summit / XMPP WG post by end of day Friday
[17:16:47] <will.sheward> me - probably the weekend
[17:16:47] <Florian> great :)
[17:16:52] <stpeter> ok
[17:16:57] <bear> k, details can be hashed out on list
[17:16:58] <stpeter> GSOC?
[17:17:00] <stpeter> right
[17:17:07] <stpeter> we had some discussion in the Council meeting just now
[17:17:07] <bear> next item GSoC
[17:17:21] <Tobias> yay..GSoC :)
[17:17:38] <stpeter> do we see any reason not to participate?
[17:17:52] <stpeter> we'll need volunteers to admin, mentor, etc.
[17:18:03] <stpeter> I think we could have more projects participating this time
[17:18:08] <Kev> I'm here for my usual roles.
[17:18:43] <stpeter> I think we should require an interop report from each student so that we can improve the specs if needed
[17:18:55] <Tobias> good idea
[17:19:02] <Kev> stpeter: Well, a general 'end report', I think.
[17:19:12] <Kev> There are other things that're useful than interop, as well.
[17:19:48] <stpeter> Kev: last time we wanted feedback on specs, but it was hard to get -- just a few messages posted in a chatroom
[17:19:52] *** MiGri shows as "xa" and his status message is "Screen detached. I'll read the messages as soon as I'll be back."
[17:20:13] <Kev> I saw another org post this in the GSoC channel earlier, and I think we should aim to come up with something similar to the prologue as a 'mission statement' we can agree on - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YpQjl8pDTztxlk1eRDgheHq-17vMEcNt3qUCypioW_g/edit?hl=en&pli=1#
[17:20:17] *** petermount shows as "dnd"
[17:20:20] <stpeter> +1
[17:20:21] <Kev> stpeter: Yes, an exit report sounds good.
[17:20:45] <stpeter> sure
[17:20:51] <Kev> They have to fill one of these out for Google anyway, we can require our own.
[17:20:55] *stpeter nods
[17:21:03] <stpeter> so is the Board on board?
[17:21:20] <Florian> yup :)
[17:21:28] <will.sheward> yes
[17:21:45] <bear> yes
[17:21:49] <stpeter> ok!
[17:22:06] <Kev> I'm more than happy to help with admin again, but I'd quite like Board to appoint someone responsible so I've got someone to bash over the head if stuff doesn't get done :)
[17:22:10] <stpeter> so we'll round up the usual suspects and start to organize on the gsoc@xmpp.org list
[17:22:15] <stpeter> heh
[17:22:19] <Kev> And this should happen very soon.
[17:22:22] <will.sheward> i can probably help out with admin
[17:22:35] <Kev> Applications are pretty soon now, and we should have pages up in advance of that.
[17:22:38] <Kev> Org applications, that is.
[17:22:50] <bear> I have offered to help as org admin again
[17:22:50] <Kev> will.sheward: I gather bear's up for admin as well.
[17:23:09] <will.sheward> Kev: cool, lets draw up a task list and split
[17:23:10] <will.sheward> it
[17:23:17] <Kev> I'd rather one of you was 'main' admin and I just act as fill-in, because I don't want to do everything or have responsibility :D
[17:23:43] <will.sheward> that'd be bear (as big boss) me as minion
[17:24:08] <bear> the gathering of project ideas is the hardest part at this phase
[17:24:37] <Kev> bear: Yes. I'm happy to help with that. Swift will probably propose some, and Simon's approached me about BuddyCloud ones under the XSF umbrella as well.
[17:25:16] <bear> ok, unless someone really doesn't like the idea of me as admin - let's go with that and I'll post to gsoc@xmpp.org to start organizing
[17:25:18] *** petermount shows as "dnd"
[17:25:24] <bear> with will as co-admin
[17:25:26] <Kev> The YafaRay post about being concentrating on gathering new contributers, rather than specific throwaway tasks, rang true with me.
[17:25:38] <Kev> Did I just get demoted? Cool.
[17:25:42] <stpeter> OK I have another 10 minutes here
[17:25:52] <Florian> next topic then?
[17:25:52] <bear> kev - I think you are master-of-mentors
[17:26:23] <bear> stpeter - do we have a list of sponsors who have paid?
[17:26:44] <stpeter> we have a list of dinner sponsors (need to mention them in the Summit post)
[17:26:53] <stpeter> we also have a short list of org sponsors
[17:27:03] <will.sheward> which will replace the existing list v.soon
[17:27:24] <stpeter> but at this point it's only Voxeo (we need a page about them!) and USSHC
[17:27:41] <stpeter> I have promised to work on a proposal to ISOC (Internet Society)
[17:27:42] <bear> I've seen email about one new sponsor but we are still waiting for someone to create a page item for them? do we know who brought Voxeo on board?
[17:27:52] <stpeter> so I will run that by the Board when I have a draft
[17:27:59] <Florian> I'll get i touch about the page with them
[17:28:10] <will.sheward> I'll sort the voxeo page when florian has the basic info
[17:28:18] <stpeter> ok
[17:28:52] <will.sheward> also, Florian, I need a reciept/invoice thing for the dinner sponsorship
[17:29:01] <bear> Can you two also draft a post thanking the dinner sponsors with the list from stpeter about who gave?
[17:29:16] <stpeter> yes, Florian and I can work on that
[17:29:30] <will.sheward> phew - was about to volunteer
[17:29:35] <stpeter> heh
[17:29:49] *** luca tagliaferri has left the room
[17:29:50] <stpeter> I need to make thank-you notes (receipts) for all of them, anyway
[17:30:10] <bear> do you want to report on finances for next meeting or will you need more time (stpeter)
[17:30:11] <stpeter> tomorrow afternoon or Friday for that :)
[17:30:19] *** petermount shows as "dnd"
[17:30:47] <stpeter> as I said, the basic finance report is that we have a little less than $9000 in the bank, but I need more time to provide details
[17:30:55] <stpeter> we actually made money on the summit ;-)
[17:31:00] <will.sheward> refund!
[17:31:04] <stpeter> haha
[17:31:18] <Florian> lol
[17:31:20] <bear> cool - then I don't have to budget for this year's oscon summit with the wife :)
[17:31:36] <stpeter> we also have $2k on the way from GSoC 2010 IIRC
[17:31:41] <Florian> :)
[17:32:02] <Florian> should we move on to Summit #11?
[17:32:04] <bear> summit #11
[17:32:05] <stpeter> and as mentioned we're going to seek out more sponsors this year
[17:32:06] <stpeter> yes
[17:32:29] <stpeter> oh, another topic (for next meeting) is the XMPP validator idea, but see members@ list for discussion
[17:32:45] <bear> I am going to be going this year for the full oscon so I can help organize summit 11
[17:32:58] <stpeter> do we want to hold a north american summit (#11) this year? last year didn't go so well, but we can and should put more effort in this year, I think
[17:33:02] <stpeter> bear: cool
[17:33:07] <Florian> I'd love to organize it as it looks like I'll be attending :)
[17:33:14] <bear> :) - last year's was done very last minute
[17:33:28] <stpeter> I won't be there the whole time because I will travel to Quebec City the following week for the IETF meeting
[17:33:29] <stpeter> nod
[17:33:59] <stpeter> so if we're committed, we can post about it next week (after the FOSDEM / Summit posts) and I will contact my friends at O'Reilly about a room
[17:34:11] <Florian> cool
[17:34:16] <bear> yes, we can talk more details next meeting
[17:34:19] <stpeter> ok
[17:34:24] <stpeter> excellent
[17:34:44] <stpeter> any other busines?
[17:35:07] <Florian> not from my end
[17:35:13] <bear> do you have anything before you have to leave?
[17:35:21] *** petermount shows as "dnd"
[17:35:25] <stpeter> I don't have anything further here
[17:35:47] <will.sheward> me neither
[17:35:49] *** Tobias has left the room
[17:35:51] *** stpeter shows as "xa" and his status message is "appointment"
[17:35:52] *bear takes the lack of new items as a sign to bang the gavel
[17:35:53] <stpeter> ok great
[17:36:00] <stpeter> we have a meeting 2 weeks from now
[17:36:09] <stpeter> it should be in the calendar
[17:36:12] <Florian> great
[17:36:22] <stpeter> let's send a reminder to the members@ list the day before, too
[17:36:30] <stpeter> if we remember :)
[17:36:52] <bear> if that is needed then I will do that as part of the pre-meeting prep work I do
[17:37:24] <stpeter> not absolutely necessary
[17:37:34] <stpeter> but it's good to keep the membership in the loop
[17:37:37] <stpeter> anyway, gotta run
[17:37:38] <stpeter> bbiab
[17:37:41] <will.sheward> bye
[17:37:59] <Florian> bye
[17:40:22] *** petermount shows as "dnd"
[17:42:09] *** will.sheward has left the room
[17:42:22] *** jack has left the room
[17:45:24] *** petermount shows as "dnd"
[17:50:24] *** petermount shows as "dnd"
[17:55:26] *** petermount shows as "dnd"
[17:55:46] *** petermount shows as "dnd"
[17:56:34] *** petermount has left the room
[18:27:55] *** MiGri shows as "online" and his status message is "This conversation may be monitored for quality assurance or security purposes. ;)"
[18:38:12] *** MiGri shows as "away" and his status message is "I'm not at the computer but I'll read the messages as soon as I'll be back."
[19:00:21] *** stpeter shows as "online"
[19:11:57] *** Florian shows as "away" and his status message is "Auto Status (idle)"
[19:22:03] *** Ludovic has joined the room
[19:31:45] *** Florian shows as "xa" and his status message is "Auto Status (idle)"
[19:34:03] *** Nÿco has left the room
[19:40:01] *** MiGri shows as "online" and his status message is "This conversation may be monitored for quality assurance or security purposes. ;)"
[19:46:13] *** Tobias has joined the room
[19:48:21] *** MiGri shows as "away" and his status message is "I'm not at the computer but I'll read the messages as soon as I'll be back."
[19:59:00] *** Florian shows as "online"
[20:01:29] *** MiGri shows as "online" and his status message is "This conversation may be monitored for quality assurance or security purposes. ;)"
[20:10:00] *** MiGri shows as "away" and his status message is "I'm not at the computer but I'll read the messages as soon as I'll be back."
[20:29:51] *** MiGri shows as "online" and his status message is "This conversation may be monitored for quality assurance or security purposes. ;)"
[20:41:09] *** stpeter shows as "away" and his status message is "wandered off..."
[20:46:15] *** stpeter shows as "online"
[20:54:38] *** Tobias has left the room
[20:58:12] *** Tobias has joined the room
[21:11:29] *** MiGri shows as "away" and his status message is "I'm not at the computer but I'll read the messages as soon as I'll be back."
[21:12:49] *** Florian shows as "away" and his status message is "Auto Status (idle)"
[21:15:04] *** MiGri shows as "online" and his status message is "This conversation may be monitored for quality assurance or security purposes. ;)"
[21:17:07] *** Florian shows as "online"
[21:23:28] *** MiGri shows as "away" and his status message is "I'm not at the computer but I'll read the messages as soon as I'll be back."
[21:42:51] *** MiGri shows as "online" and his status message is "This conversation may be monitored for quality assurance or security purposes. ;)"
[21:45:52] *** MiGri shows as "xa" and his status message is "Screen detached. I'll read the messages as soon as I'll be back."
[22:16:22] *** Ludovic has left the room
[22:16:23] *** Tobias shows as "away" and his status message is "Auto Status (idle)"
[22:17:32] *** bear has left the room
[22:17:33] *** bear has joined the room
[22:21:25] *** Tobias shows as "online"
[22:37:55] *** Florian shows as "away" and his status message is "Auto Status (idle)"
[22:40:46] *** Tobias shows as "online" and his status message is "codin'..."
[22:41:04] *** Florian shows as "online"
[22:51:29] *** stpeter shows as "away" and his status message is "wandered off..."
[23:07:43] *** Tobias has left the room
[23:09:14] *** stpeter shows as "online"
[23:54:31] *** stpeter shows as "away" and his status message is "cooking"