Wednesday, August 17, 2011
xsf@muc.xmpp.org
August
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
       
             
XSF Discussion | Logs: http://logs.xmpp.org/xsf/ | Agenda https://trello.com/b/Dn6IQOu0/board-meetings

[07:14:54] *** koski has joined the room
[07:14:54] *** koski has left the room
[07:14:54] *** Kev shows as "online"
[07:21:23] *** MiGri shows as "online" and his status message is "This conversation may be monitored for quality assurance or security purposes. ;)"
[07:39:27] *** MiGri shows as "xa" and his status message is "Screen detached. I'll read the messages as soon as I'll be back."
[08:53:54] *** Tobias has joined the room
[08:53:56] *** Tobias shows as "online" and his status message is "Available"
[09:49:27] *** MiGri shows as "online" and his status message is "This conversation may be monitored for quality assurance or security purposes. ;)"
[09:51:23] *** MiGri shows as "xa" and his status message is "Screen detached. I'll read the messages as soon as I'll be back."
[11:38:00] *** bear shows as "away" and his status message is "I am away from my desk. Leave a message."
[11:38:13] <bear> just got done with an all night server maintenance
[11:38:23] <bear> will try to be alive/awake for meeting
[12:27:27] *** MiGri shows as "online" and his status message is "This conversation may be monitored for quality assurance or security purposes. ;)"
[12:37:35] *** MiGri shows as "away" and his status message is "I'm not at the computer but I'll read the messages as soon as I'll be back."
[13:01:25] *** MiGri shows as "online" and his status message is "This conversation may be monitored for quality assurance or security purposes. ;)"
[13:24:15] *** MiGri shows as "away" and his status message is "I'm not at the computer but I'll read the messages as soon as I'll be back."
[14:30:17] *** MiGri shows as "online" and his status message is "This conversation may be monitored for quality assurance or security purposes. ;)"
[14:40:57] *** MiGri shows as "away" and his status message is "I'm not at the computer but I'll read the messages as soon as I'll be back."
[14:51:14] *** MiGri shows as "online" and his status message is "This conversation may be monitored for quality assurance or security purposes. ;)"
[14:54:11] *** stpeter has joined the room
[14:59:42] *** MiGri shows as "away" and his status message is "I'm not at the computer but I'll read the messages as soon as I'll be back."
[15:06:20] *** stpeter shows as "dnd" and his status message is "on a conference call"
[15:09:24] *** MiGri shows as "online" and his status message is "This conversation may be monitored for quality assurance or security purposes. ;)"
[15:09:24] *** MiGri shows as "xa" and his status message is "Screen detached. I'll read the messages as soon as I'll be back."
[15:43:44] *** Tobias has left the room
[16:06:13] *** Florian has joined the room
[16:06:37] <Florian> Hi, sorry I'm late guys, I currently have no Internet.
[16:08:17] <Florian> Ping?
[16:09:15] *** Kev shows as "online"
[16:09:17] <Kev> You're an hour early aren't you?
[16:09:25] <Florian> Oh, am I?
[16:09:43] <Kev> You're the one on Board, you tell me :)
[16:10:31] <Florian> Well, seeing as I currently have no iCal or real E-mail... Your guess is as good as mine
[16:10:51] <Kev> Much better, it seems :p
[16:11:07] <Florian> Flosoft London is running off a N900 Hotspot :)
[16:11:27] <Florian> so it's good that we've got the new guy :)
[16:11:43] *** Tobias has joined the room
[16:11:45] *** Tobias shows as "online" and his status message is "Available"
[16:14:59] <Florian> bear: you around?
[16:22:47] *** Will has joined the room
[16:23:32] *** Will shows as "online" and his status message is "Isode, Hampton"
[16:23:32] *** Will shows as "online" and his status message is "Isode, Hampton"
[16:23:44] *** Will has left the room
[16:32:32] *** stpeter shows as "online"
[16:32:52] <stpeter> right, 30 minutes to go
[16:35:29] <stpeter> ok, conference calls finished for now, bbiaf
[16:41:31] <Florian> Cools :)
[16:56:35] <Will> is there an agenda somewhere i should be looking at?
[17:00:44] <stpeter> not that I know of
[17:01:00] <Kev> http://wiki.xmpp.org/web/Board
[17:01:10] <stpeter> http://wiki.xmpp.org/web/Board
[17:01:12] <stpeter> right
[17:02:04] <Will> thanks
[17:04:23] <Florian> Looks like I'm still online :)
[17:04:46] *** Wayne Franklin has joined the room
[17:06:00] <Kev> Last note I saw from Bear was that he'd been working all night, but would make it, ISTR.
[17:06:13] <stpeter> hi Wayne
[17:07:07] <Kev> Not entirely convinced he's here, though...
[17:07:08] <Wayne Franklin> Hi Peter
[17:07:25] <Florian> Hmmm
[17:07:25] <Neustradamus> hi all
[17:07:36] <stpeter> let me see if I have a phone number for bear
[17:07:43] <Will> Bear's status is encouraging us to leave a message. Should we?
[17:07:58] <Florian> Why not
[17:08:04] <Will> "Dear Bear, here are the things we decided you need to do....."
[17:09:36] <Florian> Should we go the?
[17:09:46] <stpeter> it seems that I do have a number for him, from when I met him for dinner a few months ago
[17:09:46] <Kev> I wonder if you can add the XSF ED and Council Chair together as sort of half a Board member each, to get 1 + 1 + 1/2 + 1/2 for quorum...
[17:11:02] <Florian> (my connection seems to be intermittent.... It just sends messages in batches)
[17:11:15] <Will> i think we'd need a quorum to vote on that change Kev
[17:11:27] <Florian> Will: lol
[17:12:11] <stpeter> I just called bear
[17:12:14] <stpeter> he's on his way
[17:12:24] <Florian> Awesome
[17:12:39] <stpeter> I think he wasn't completely happy about my waking him from his slumbers :)
[17:12:56] <Florian> :)
[17:13:30] <stpeter> brb
[17:14:20] *** bear shows as "online"
[17:14:33] <bear> :)
[17:14:54] <bear> no, I needed to be up, had slept thru the first alarm
[17:15:00] <Florian> .
[17:15:16] <Florian> Hey bear :)
[17:15:25] <Will> ok, can we start now then?
[17:15:34] <Will> bear: lead us
[17:15:47] <Florian> Is stpeter back?
[17:15:54] <bear> k, let me get the etherpad going
[17:15:59] <stpeter> I'm here
[17:16:48] <Florian> Let's go then?
[17:16:49] <bear> http://typewith.me/XePBXea4Yk
[17:17:01] <Florian> Actually ... Brb
[17:17:06] <Florian> Removing the push thingy
[17:17:13] *** Florian has left the room
[17:17:55] *** stpeter shows as "online" and his status message is "Available"
[17:18:08] *** stpeter_ has joined the room
[17:18:12] *** stpeter_ shows as "online" and his status message is "Available"
[17:18:19] *** Florian has joined the room
[17:18:27] <Florian> Back
[17:18:32] <stpeter> hmm, what am I doing here from a different account?
[17:18:38] <bear> ok, ready to go?
[17:18:46] <Florian> On my end, yes
[17:18:46] <Will> yup
[17:18:51] *** stpeter_ has left the room
[17:19:03] <bear> the agenda was suggested, any changes or additions?
[17:19:19] <Florian> Not from me
[17:19:45] <bear> ok, ... let's start
[17:19:51] <stpeter> there might be AOB items at the end, I suppose
[17:19:59] <bear> sure
[17:20:16] <bear> the first item is a request by ludvic to be added to the commteam
[17:20:20] *** stpeter shows as "dnd" and his status message is "in a meeting"
[17:20:33] <stpeter> do we have a commteam? :)
[17:20:37] <bear> that is normally something I would toss over to the comm team leader, but they have been silent
[17:20:38] <stpeter> if so, seems fine to me
[17:20:39] <Will> not really
[17:20:39] <bear> right
[17:21:04] <bear> he wants to start making corrections to the wiki and posting to the blog
[17:21:06] <Florian> Yah, was wondering too if that still existed
[17:21:07] <Will> no problems with adding, but Nico was runing this and he's been awol for a while
[17:21:30] <Will> anyone who wants to write for the blog should be encouraged
[17:21:42] <Florian> Yup
[17:21:44] <bear> I told him we needed to be "polite" to the existing leader and ask first before just doing it by fiat
[17:22:28] <Kev> My opinion on the blogging has been to get one person to write an article, post it for review somewhere sensible (probably still the commteam list) and then to push it once it's had time to stew.
[17:22:30] <Florian> Yup
[17:22:55] <Florian> Kev: +1
[17:22:59] <Kev> I don't see any reason to discourage people from writing articles in that scenario.
[17:23:14] <bear> ok, let me reach out to Nico and see how he is doing and then start by having him start posting for review
[17:23:43] <bear> any issues with adding him to commteam on the tracker so he can start working on some of the bugs?
[17:23:46] <Kev> I can set up an authors account, or whatever they're called if he pokes me.
[17:23:56] <Kev> (Or I guess lots of people can)
[17:23:57] <bear> k, I will email him
[17:24:07] <Florian> sound a good
[17:24:20] <Florian> *sounds
[17:24:50] <bear> i'll also reach out to nico via email and see how he is doing
[17:25:03] <stpeter> ok thanks
[17:25:24] <Kev> I thought I saw a Twit saying Nyco was going on a tour of the world or something.
[17:25:43] <bear> sounds like fun
[17:25:47] <Kev> Or a post to + or LinkedIn, or whatever.
[17:26:06] <Kev> Ah, or that he's back, possibly.
[17:26:23] <bear> k, next?
[17:27:02] <bear> jingle interop event
[17:27:32] <Florian> Sounds like something we should encourage
[17:28:00] <bear> evidently it's something that he has been told requires something from the board
[17:28:09] *bear says as he is trying to search email for any history
[17:28:12] <Kev> That was probably me.
[17:28:14] <Will> really?
[17:28:18] <bear> anyone familiar with this?
[17:28:29] <Kev> He wanted it to be an official XSF-run event, which I think requires the Board to approve it.
[17:28:45] <stpeter> I wonder if Google would be interested in sponsoring such an event...
[17:28:46] <Will> do we need the board to appriove it?
[17:28:54] <Will> sorry, organise it?
[17:29:04] <Florian> Where would it be?
[17:29:11] <Kev> Just approve it and make sure someone's responsible for organising it, I think.
[17:29:18] <stpeter> doing this in conjuction with a Summit seems to make sense
[17:29:18] <Will> +1
[17:29:23] *** Nÿco has joined the room
[17:29:29] <bear> +1
[17:29:30] <Nÿco> hi
[17:29:31] <Florian> +1
[17:29:34] <stpeter> hi Nÿco!
[17:29:38] <Florian> hey Nyconyco
[17:29:40] <bear> hello!
[17:29:41] <Kev> My thought on it needing Board to agree was just saying "This is something the XSF sanctions" sounds like a Board action.
[17:30:05] <Florian> +1
[17:30:07] <Nÿco> apologies to all for being completely missing these times
[17:30:13] <Kev> Else I'll be holding an XSF-sanctioned "give cakes to Kevin event" :)
[17:30:17] <Kev> Nÿco: Howdy :)
[17:30:56] <bear> do we have an upcoming summit or event that would work for an interop?
[17:31:11] <Florian> not really
[17:31:16] <stpeter> bear: I'd expect we will hold a Summit at FOSDEM again
[17:31:23] <Florian> What about something end September
[17:31:28] <Florian> And the. The summit
[17:31:31] <stpeter> 6 weeks from now?
[17:31:41] <Florian> Or October?
[17:31:46] <Will> too soon surely
[17:31:51] <Florian> I.e. 4x / year
[17:31:59] <stpeter> I'll be in Taipei in mid-November, does that work for everyone? ;-)
[17:32:05] <bear> :P
[17:32:13] <Florian> With one around the two summits
[17:32:40] <Neustradamus> stpeter: and why not the FSCONS ? :D
[17:32:41] <stpeter> we could hold an online interop event and then an IRL interop event at the next Summit
[17:32:51] <bear> when is fosdem?
[17:32:58] <Florian> Sounds good
[17:32:58] <Will> feb
[17:33:20] <bear> so we could hold an online one oct/nov
[17:33:26] <bear> as a prep for the physical one
[17:33:32] <Florian> Yup
[17:33:32] <stpeter> right
[17:33:37] <stpeter> that seems realistic
[17:33:48] <Florian> +1 for that :)
[17:33:55] <Will> yes
[17:34:08] <stpeter> as I said, we need to reach out to folks on the Google Talk team because they have the biggest Jingle deployment...
[17:34:19] <Florian> Yup
[17:34:20] <bear> should I suggest to him that he start driving the members list on what would be part of the online one
[17:34:44] <bear> and once the beginnings of an agenda starts happening then we can drive towards a date
[17:34:54] <bear> no use picking a date if no one will be around
[17:35:00] <Florian> Yup
[17:35:40] <bear> does anyone want to help drive this?
[17:35:51] <stpeter> I'm happy to reach out to the Google guys
[17:35:52] <Florian> Me :)
[17:36:06] *bear 302's to florian
[17:36:11] <Will> +1 to florian organising stuff
[17:36:50] <Florian> I'll get on it ASAP.... When normal service resumes over here
[17:36:59] <bear> cool - thanks
[17:37:09] <stpeter> organizing the online event shouldn't be *too* hard -- we won't need to set up servers like we did the last time
[17:37:20] <bear> yea, and reaching out to the google folks seems like a must-have
[17:37:28] <Kev> It will need some sort of test criteria, which was where the last one fell short.
[17:37:40] <stpeter> it would help to have a relay server in place
[17:37:43] <stpeter> Kev: yes
[17:37:45] <Florian> Yeh
[17:37:50] <bear> heck, it would be a success if it's just a good survey of what's out there
[17:37:59] <Kev> And someone will presumably need to set up some hostile networks for testing.
[17:38:07] <stpeter> hostile?
[17:38:17] <Florian> Mobile
[17:38:21] <Kev> NAT, firewall, NAT with UPnP, mobile, etc.
[17:38:22] <Florian> NAT
[17:38:32] <Florian> Right :)
[17:39:03] <stpeter> ah ok
[17:39:05] <bear> I can assist with my vm server at flosoft and also by starting some stuff here at home
[17:39:23] <Tobias> especially those kind of NATs that are strange..not default home gateway NATs, everybody has those
[17:39:30] <Tobias> ;)
[17:39:47] <bear> sounds like a busy end-of-summer for Florian
[17:39:49] <Florian> Hehe
[17:40:04] <bear> ok, anything else before moving on to next?
[17:40:08] <Florian> Hehe
[17:40:17] <Florian> Not here
[17:40:44] <bear> k
[17:41:07] <bear> he wanted to talk about adding his new wordpress plugin that allows for xmpp auth to the xsf site
[17:41:35] <Florian> -1
[17:41:41] <bear> my concern is 1) do we even need it and 2) has it been looked at
[17:41:46] <Florian> The XSF site is not really public
[17:42:01] <bear> for the former... yea, I don't see a need for it at all
[17:42:03] <Florian> And the people who need a login, have one
[17:42:06] <stpeter> I plan to deploy that at my blog for testing purposes
[17:42:58] <stpeter> Jehan also has a test site set up
[17:43:15] <Florian> I'd say, no need
[17:43:15] <bear> ok, my thought is no then, any disagreement?
[17:43:26] <Will> +1 to "no"
[17:43:30] <stpeter> http://demo.zemarmot.net/wp/2011/08/08/hello-world/
[17:44:14] <stpeter> potentially we could use this for voting purposes (no more memberbot), but it's probably not ready for primetime quite yet
[17:44:33] <bear> that would be an interesting use case
[17:44:40] <stpeter> basically it lets you post comments if you have a JID
[17:44:41] <Florian> :)
[17:45:09] <stpeter> anyway I'll deploy it at my blog and report back
[17:45:14] <bear> ok, thanks
[17:45:22] <Florian> Ok :)
[17:45:39] <bear> someone has added "Jappix on xmpp.org" to the agenda
[17:46:01] <Florian> What's Jappix?
[17:46:12] <Kev> Web client come social network thing.
[17:46:12] <bear> yea, just googled it myself
[17:46:16] <Neustradamus> bear: it is me. http://jappix.com
[17:46:33] <bear> ahh
[17:46:54] <Florian> I'd say, no for xmpp.org
[17:46:57] <Kev> What benefit does putting this on xmpp.org give?
[17:47:11] <Florian> Maybe Jorg, but that's up to iTeam
[17:47:18] <Florian> Or BOFH
[17:47:26] <Florian> Whichever
[17:47:55] <bear> neustradamus - I don't see a need for it on the main xmpp.org site, is there somehting specific you wanted to have with it?
[17:47:58] <stpeter> hmm, they want my password in order to use it?
[17:48:04] <stpeter> what about OAuth?
[17:48:33] <stpeter> the idea is nice, though
[17:49:03] <Neustradamus> bear: yes, and for jabber.org (ITeam persons are here) ?
[17:49:23] <Kev> Neustradamus: jabber.org isn't an XSF service - so it's not iTeam.
[17:49:47] <bear> this sounds like something we may need some discussion on the mailing list first
[17:49:58] <Neustradamus> Kev: yes.
[17:50:15] <Florian> Bear: +1
[17:50:26] <Will> +1
[17:50:47] <Florian> let's discuss on list
[17:50:50] <bear> neustradamus - can I ask that you start a discussion on the mailing list about this?
[17:50:53] <Neustradamus> About xmpp.org: the principal for me, it is to show that a simple XMPP web client exist. but I understand ;)
[17:50:58] <Florian> Want to try it ... So give me a week :)
[17:50:59] <stpeter> I would like to have a web client at jabber.org
[17:51:01] <Neustradamus> bear: yes of course.
[17:51:05] <bear> thanks
[17:51:18] <Kev> stpeter: Yes, but let's get BOSH set up first.
[17:51:29] <Neustradamus> Nÿco: are you ok about me ?
[17:51:36] <stpeter> Kev: right
[17:51:57] <bear> we haven't talked about you joining the comm team with Nÿco yet :)
[17:52:15] <bear> can you email Nÿco and start that discussion?
[17:52:49] <Neustradamus> bear: in private, Nÿco is ok.
[17:53:07] <Florian> Next item?
[17:53:23] <bear> cool, he can let me (or iTeam) know and we will start making the changes
[17:53:39] *stpeter joins xmpp:jappix@conference.codingteam.net
[17:53:45] <Neustradamus> stpeter: :)
[17:53:56] <bear> ok, that's the last of the known agenda items - anything to add/discuss?
[17:53:59] <stpeter> I wish that pgm had named conference.jabber.org something more friendly, like rooms.jabber.org
[17:54:17] <stpeter> Kev: GSoC?
[17:54:24] <Kev> We can easily change this. Or add rooms.
[17:54:26] *bear hides from Kev
[17:54:57] <Tobias> stpeter, we need MUC redirectigng :) then we can simply rename it and have the users going to the old one be redirected :) HTTP has it
[17:55:07] <stpeter> Tobias: true :)
[17:55:14] <Kev> I don't have much to say about GSoC other than complaining that AFAICT the books haven't been sorted out and it's now too late.
[17:55:32] <Neustradamus> Tobias: good idea !
[17:55:38] <Kev> It ends this week, we'll be able to announce people's success or otherwise once Google do.
[17:55:39] <bear> yes, the books issue was me completely messing up
[17:57:09] <Kev> Remko and I are considering going to the Mentors summit, for a change.
[17:57:29] <bear> that would be great if you did
[17:57:44] <stpeter> I don't think we've ever sent anyone to that meeting
[17:57:57] <Kev> We (XSF) usually don't send anyone because no-one likes travelling, but I've been doing it too long without ever meeting the other people involved, and it'd be good to change that.
[17:58:24] <stpeter> yes, I think that would be great
[17:58:32] <Kev> It'd mean the XSF buying plane trips for Remko and me, and then Google reimbursing, but, having checked with our ED, that shouldn't be a problem financially.
[17:58:58] <bear> +1
[17:59:11] *** Nÿco has left the room
[17:59:33] <Florian> +1
[17:59:42] <stpeter> right, we have almost $10k in the bank
[17:59:55] <Tobias> Kev, doesn't google cover travel?
[18:00:04] <Kev> Tobias: Yes, read above :)
[18:00:07] <stpeter> they do, but you pay and then they reimburse you
[18:00:07] <bear> they do, you just have to expense it
[18:00:19] <Tobias> ahh..ok..misread
[18:01:29] <Kev> I don't have much else to say about GSoC, unless people have questionses.
[18:02:02] <bear> stpeter - are we ok with helping cover travel costs up front?
[18:02:14] <Will> i think so, yes
[18:02:37] <stpeter> seems fine to me -- gotta put the money to work somehow
[18:02:42] <Kev> I think it'd be a Good Thing to finally get some visibility.
[18:02:50] <Tobias> right
[18:02:52] <Kev> We tend to be fairly insular in our approach to GSoC.
[18:02:59] <Tobias> XSF has been in GSoC from beginning right?
[18:02:59] <stpeter> I'm not sure how we'll handle payments, but we'll figure that out
[18:03:18] <Kev> Tobias: Not sure - was the first year '05 or '04?
[18:03:31] <Kev> I was a student in '06, and I think that was the second year the XSF participated.
[18:03:31] <Tobias> 06
[18:03:33] <Tobias> *05
[18:03:44] <Kev> Yes then, since the start (barring our year out).
[18:04:06] <stpeter> the first year was 2005 -- I still have the T-shirt
[18:04:14] <Tobias> Kev, which year was that?
[18:04:16] <stpeter> ok
[18:04:19] <bear> haven't received a shirt yet :)
[18:04:30] <Kev> Tobias: '09, I think.
[18:04:37] <stpeter> so we're at one hour since scheduled start time :)
[18:04:41] <Kev> bear: End of September, I think.
[18:05:15] <Tobias> Kev, ahh right...that matched perfectly with the year I could not participate anyway :P
[18:05:20] <bear> ok, that appears to be it - anything else to discuss?
[18:05:25] <Kev> Not from me.
[18:05:33] <bear> +1 for adjourning
[18:05:33] <Florian> Hope
[18:05:47] <Florian> *nope
[18:05:56] <Will> nothing here, +1 for going home :-)
[18:06:09] *bear bangs the gavel
[18:06:13] <stpeter> +1 for lunch
[18:06:16] <Kev> Thanks guys.
[18:06:17] <bear> thanks all again for a great meeting
[18:06:28] <Florian> Thanks all
[18:06:33] <Florian> Pub time
[18:06:37] *bear sends out minutes
[18:06:43] *** Will has left the room
[18:06:49] <stpeter> minutes look fine
[18:06:53] *** Florian has left the room
[18:07:05] *** Wayne Franklin has left the room
[18:07:50] <bear> I see some small edits happenign - will wait a bit before sending
[18:07:50] <stpeter> bear: I'm done with edits to the minutes
[18:07:55] <bear> cool - thanks
[18:07:55] <stpeter> :)
[18:08:35] <stpeter> bear: sorry to have called you, it's never a good idea to poke a bear that's just emerging from hibernation :)
[18:08:46] <bear> heheh
[18:09:05] <bear> I needed to get up for work, so you saved me from missing a work meeting that is starting in a bit
[18:09:08] <Neustradamus> stpeter: :D
[18:09:18] <Kev> That doesn't sound like a good thing.
[18:10:48] <bear> they knew I was up all night working on a server issue
[18:11:04] <bear> so would have covered me if anything was needed
[18:11:25] *stpeter nods
[18:11:32] <bear> minutes emailed, off to dayjob items
[18:11:34] <stpeter> ok, time for lunch, or breakfast for bear
[18:11:43] <bear> food in some form for sure
[18:11:50] *bear waves
[18:12:07] *** bear shows as "away" and his status message is "I am away from my desk. Leave a message."
[18:25:53] *** stpeter shows as "away" and his status message is "lunch"
[18:49:24] *** Tobias has joined the room
[18:49:25] *** Tobias shows as "online" and his status message is "Available"
[19:10:08] *** stpeter shows as "online"
[19:45:24] *** MiGri shows as "online" and his status message is "This conversation may be monitored for quality assurance or security purposes. ;)"
[19:49:08] <stpeter> http://xmpp.org/calendar/ updated
[20:00:37] *** stpeter shows as "dnd" and his status message is "on a conference call"
[20:09:08] *** MiGri shows as "away" and his status message is "I'm not at the computer but I'll read the messages as soon as I'll be back."
[20:29:21] *** MiGri shows as "online" and his status message is "This conversation may be monitored for quality assurance or security purposes. ;)"
[20:37:42] *** MiGri shows as "away" and his status message is "I'm not at the computer but I'll read the messages as soon as I'll be back."
[20:49:14] *** MiGri shows as "online" and his status message is "This conversation may be monitored for quality assurance or security purposes. ;)"
[21:14:00] *** stpeter shows as "online"
[21:26:24] *** MiGri shows as "away" and his status message is "I'm not at the computer but I'll read the messages as soon as I'll be back."
[21:27:24] *** MiGri shows as "online" and his status message is "This conversation may be monitored for quality assurance or security purposes. ;)"
[21:27:24] *** MiGri shows as "xa" and his status message is "Screen detached. I'll read the messages as soon as I'll be back."
[21:28:28] *** Vanaryon has joined the room
[21:31:00] *** stpeter shows as "xa" and his status message is "running an errand"
[21:47:30] *** Vanaryon has left the room
[21:48:52] *** Vanaryon has joined the room
[22:16:03] *** Vanaryon has left the room
[22:35:09] *** stpeter shows as "online"
[23:04:26] *** stpeter has left the room
[23:47:53] *** Tobias has left the room