pep.: I'm working at the newsletter atm. Would you
or someone else with better understanding
help to collect the XEP informations?
@all are there any reports from the DU Sprint?
hmm, re dusseldorf maybe ask people directly, I don't see any here
Ah vanitasvitae, but he's busy iirc
yeah there was an article on his blog, talking about this
I just finished link collection
I released a first draft in the wiki. Gonna eat now. then I will formulate the missing news.
I would be happy to also release the previous XEP for completeness reasons. I wrote an information that we did intentionally so far
Just standing in the kitchen and think about the release process 🤔
From preworks till translations it takes many steps.
- Putting everything into the wiki in the wiki format
- Then putting everything into everything into github and also overwork the format to markdown
Then for translators:
- Putting everything into format X for their website and evtl. hassle with WordPress 💆♂️
What I want to say is, that costs lots of resources and motivation.
I may suggest another order:
- Start working directly in github
- Also create a subpage for each translation
- Put the result into the XSF Wiki as Archive
- Everyone who wants to release on their own page is free todo so and is of course highly appreciated
What do you think?
jcbrand, nyco, pep.
and who is Severino Ferrer de la Peñita?
I'm cool with doing everything from the start via GitHub
I'm also fine with that (for my little involvement), but we're devs, some aren't :P
GitHub is probably easier to use than the wiki
Using only the web UI?
I mean, I still create a pull request without being admin or? As I just already did? or whats is the problem?